The Final Day - Man Utd win the title, Fulham stay up!

SUPERTOON

Come on the Hull.

Most Northern team in the playoffs would mean I'd support them anyway, and the fact they've never been in the top flight.

And you live there as well. ;)

Anyone seen all the empty seats at Watford? Clearly not a premiership club if they can't sell out for a big play-off game like this.

You mean like all of the empty seats we had when we played Belgrade at home? Obviously got what we deserved then as well eh?

Anyone seen all the empty seats at Watford? Clearly not a premiership club if they can't sell out for a big play-off game like this.

You mean like all of the empty seats we had when we played Belgrade at home? Obviously got what we deserved then as well eh?

This is a lot more important, around £50m more important and their ground is less then half the size and its a fantastic day out, so yes they do really.

They've always had shit support due to a lot of people around here supporting London teams. Or Newcastle. :shifty:

They've always had s*** support due to a lot of people around here supporting London teams. Or Newcastle. :shifty:

:coat:

Vicarage Road holds 22,100. Any team that can't get 22,000 for a game of this size doesn't belong in the Premiership.

Guest guinness_fiend

Vicarage Road holds 22,100. Any team that can't get 22,000 for a game of this size doesn't belong in the Premiership.

The fact that they have a small following is completely irrelevant.  If they beat those around them and get promoted, they deserve to be in the Premiership.

Guest kingdawson

Watched the Palace match yesterday, and i really think they could do something in this league. They've got a host of good players (moses, sinclair, soares, watson, morrison).

Anyway COME ON FULHAM.. 

Apparently Olof Mellberg has bought 3000 Villa shirts, signed them, and every Villa fan at Upton Park today gets one.

That's a nice gesture. I'll miss the big bearded viking virgin slayer.

*wells up*

(reminds me) I had a dream last night Manu were in for Bramble, and there was one of those mock ups in the paper with Bramble in a manu shirt.

Wonder what that means?  :laugh:

Apparently Olof Mellberg has bought 3000 Villa shirts, signed them, and every Villa fan at Upton Park today gets one.

*wells up*

Quality. You'll miss him.

[/Captain Obvious]

*wells up*

Quality. You'll miss him.

[/Captain Obvious]

He hates Blues and tells the media how much he hates them. He's played out of position all season this year without a grumble. He stuck with us through some shit times and never moaned, despite being a first choice CB with a decent international side.

He's one of us. I'm really, really going to miss him.