UEFA Cup Final 2008 won by Zenit St. Petersburg

midds

Guest Toepoke

A s*** load of Celtic fans must have rushed out and bought Zenit tops or something.  Sold out everywhere. 

Shame, wouldn't have minded getting one.

Rules of being a football fan number 325 says:

Never wear a football shirt that isnt that of the club team you support or the country you belong to.

Nah that's a lot of shite.

I've got loads of different national and club shirts. Wouldn't ever wear a rival's shirt though - played football last night with a Newcastle fan who was wearing a Chelsea shirt. :idiot2:

Guest Toepoke

I've got loads of different national and club shirts. Wouldn't ever wear a rival's shirt though - played football last night with a Newcastle fan who was wearing a Chelsea shirt. :idiot2:

Aye you shouldn't be wearing a shirt from a club in the team that you supports league.

A s*** load of Celtic fans must have rushed out and bought Zenit tops or something.  Sold out everywhere. 

Never wear a football shirt that isnt that of the club team you support or the country you belong to.

Rubbish.

Nah that's a lot of s****.

:nope:

may i just add if there had been any chance of England joining the proposed Scots/Irish/Welsh home internationals revamp that they had been talking about i think that has now gone up in smoke ,the F.A would not touch it with a bargepole.

No surprise to see the Daily Ranger putting a different slant on things...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2008/05/15/175-000-strong-rangers-support-the-bigged-football-86908-20418122/

"Friendly invasion" :lol:

Doesn't even mention the stabbing! Wow.

The stabbing turned out to be not that bad afaik.

Is there such a thing as a not bad stabbing?

Hope the Rangers fans involved in the trouble are proud of themselves. They've disgraced their club. No doubt any Rangers fan you speak to will still try and tell you how great their support is. F**k them. A**eholes.

They are.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2008/05/15/175-000-strong-rangers-support-the-bigged-football-86908-20418122/

Hope the Rangers fans involved in the trouble are proud of themselves. They've disgraced their club. No doubt any Rangers fan you speak to will still try and tell you how great their support is. F**k them. A**eholes.

They are.

am just back from manchester and am not proud, disgusted is more the word.

was in the fan zone during the day and there was idiots walking about with razor blades

fucking idiotic dicks!!

The key point being, you weren't involved in it.

UEFA's reaction seems fucking staggering, may I add. That is, no action will be taken at all.  Yet Zenit might be punished for invading the pitch.. :lol:

Guest Toepoke

may i just add if there had been any chance of England joining the proposed Scots/Irish/Welsh home internationals revamp that they had been talking about i think that has now gone up in smoke ,the F.A would not touch it with a bargepole.

Sensible enough you'd get a whole bunch of fucking idiots coming up either way to Glasgow and London.

They are.

am just back from manchester and am not proud, disgusted is more the word.

was in the fan zone during the day and there was idiots walking about with razor blades

f****** idiotic dicks!!

That's what happens when so many go down there's going to be alot of stupid cunts.

:haha:

It definitely made me laugh.

Unfortunately it didn't look like that bloke was doing anything wrong though, would have been much funnier if he had been.

^^ brilliant banner ^^

NB I'm not commenting on whether they are Scotland's shame - the entire Auld Firm thing is about as appealing to me as suffering a rectal prolapse, I just find the banner amusing.

Guest Toon Saint

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/05/15/rangers9_gallery__567x400.jpg

Latest reports suggest that the dog has caught rabies. :lol: