Hull City promoted to the Premier League

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Couldn't give a flying fuck tbh apart Hull might be easier for the away game.

Only thing that i can say about Bristol City is they try and play football meaning they'll probably get murdered if they come up.

Hope Hull come up, but if they do I think they'll go straight back down.

Incredible to think that either one of them will be a Premiership team next year.

Good luck to either of them. If anything, I would prefer Hull as they have a Geordie Manager (despite his annoying vocal support of Big Sam when things were doing pear shaped)

Guest gggg

Would be happy whoever comes up they're both good teams with good managers who havent been in the premiership. I think Hull would stay up, Bristol maybe, West Brom maybe, Stoke probably not. I can see them all getting 25/30 points at least, Watford managed that and they are awful.

I think, and hope, Bristol come up.  They've been punching against their weight this season, so to speak, and that part of the country should be represented in the top-flight.

However its Darlo I want to reach the League 2 playoff final.  I'm down in London that weekend and am hoping to get a ticket in the Darlo end.  They only got 8,000 for the Rochdale game, so with wembley holding over 10x that amount, I'm hoping it shouldn't be too hard!

I'm glad it's one of those two as it makes a bit of a change. Watford and Palace have been in the prem several times, I find them both dull and there are already too many London teams as it is.

Bristol for me, played some brilliant football  in the play-offs  and i really enjoyed watching them, i actually think they have a fair chance of staying up if they get  promoted..

On the other hand having Windass in the premierleague will be  fantastic :lol:

Guest Southern Geordie

Bristol?

Say that to a Bristol Rovers or Bristol City fan and they'd be livid!

I'd quite like to see Hull up, if only for the novelty of Big Dean Windass getting back into the prem.

Yeah... i'd love to see Hull in the Premiership, one of the reasons being Windass would be up there again, would be immense!

But then, i'd love to see Bristol in the Premiership, one of the reasons being it'd be fantastic to see Gary Johnson give it a crack. One of the finest Nationwide managers there's been iyam.

I think Bristol will go up btw.