Cristiano Ronaldo wants to go to Real Madrid, but will stay at Man Utd

Skirge

Nobody has said he isn't a twat. Like many spoilt little bastards who are rich and love the limelight.

But football is business.

I see you're ignoring my points.

I haven't seen any points you've raised worth responding to.

Keep trying.

Nice dodge.

Must say I've never known any fans of Cristiano to ever dodge the question of not dominating big games or his his questionable big match temperament.  :clap:

"It was such an unpleasant scene the journalists decided not to write about it because we had been invited to the training ground to cover a far more important subject.."

And then Man U and their arselicking media wonder why everyone else hates them so much, twatface makes a fool of himself at such a solemn occasion and it's buried deep because "we had been invited to the training ground to cover a far more important subject." - yeh right, if it had been any other club it would have been front page headlines the next day.

And I still think Messi is a better player.

Guest elbee909

"It was such an unpleasant scene the journalists decided not to write about it because we had been invited to the training ground to cover a far more important subject.."

And then Man U and their arselicking media wonder why everyone else hates them so much, twatface makes a fool of himself at such a solemn occasion and it's buried deep because "we had been invited to the training ground to cover a far more important subject." - yeh right, if it had been any other club it would have been front page headlines the next day.

"And we didn't want to be blanked by Ferguson for daring to say something bad about one of his players."

"And we didn't want to be blanked by Ferguson for daring to say something bad about one of his players."

Sums it up. It's okay now, though.

He may be a better player, but he certainly doesn't provide or deliver what Ronaldo does.

Give him a couple of years, Ronaldo at 20 wasn't the player he is now (On the occassions he can be arsed like - the other night wasn't one of them).

Guest sicko2ndbest

snippet from the daily mail

Nani, Ronaldo's team-mate for club and country, believes his departure is inevitable saying: 'The loss of Cristiano Ronaldo will be bad news for United. In the Portugal camp, Cristiano advised us that his decision was clear and that now he will try new challenges.'

Even if a deal is not brokered soon, Ronaldo's injury makes it unlikely he will join United on their four-match African tour next month.

• 2 weeks later...

Owen will be gone within a week of Ronaldo  leaving in my opinion.

Fergie will be losing 40 goals going into next season and Owen will half the defecit.

Not sure about that. With the likes of Eto'o and Berbatov available, not to mention Santa Cruz, he could probably do better.

Guest Nufc4Life

Hours away from happening according to SSN. I should think we'll hear something concrete over the weekend.

Owen will be gone within a week of Ronaldo  leaving in my opinion.

Fergie will be losing 40 goals going into next season and Owen will half the defecit.

Ferguson said weeks ago he wasn't interested in Owen "and that's definite" - or words to that effect.

In other words he doesn't rate him, and if he did he'd be there by now, never mind within a week.

£85 million? And he is being an an absolute jerk. Why are they even hesitating?

Because he's the best player in the world and there is no better player to replace him?

Yeah but spend the money properly and ManU will be a better team

Because he's the best player in the world and there is no better player to replace him?

how?

how?

Exactly.  How much could they realistically improve on the last 12 months?

Although I acknowledge Ronaldo isn't exactly the most admirable of characters, imagine being offered your dream job only for your current boss to tell you that you're not allowed to leave; that he'd actively block your departure. I'd be doing my utmost to leave too.