Cristiano Ronaldo wants to go to Real Madrid, but will stay at Man Utd

Skirge

With Big Phil managing Chelsea next season, what odds that he's currently having a quiet word in Ronaldo's ear about joining Madrid?

It depends whether Chelsea have a big screen he can constantly admire himself on as he ponces about the park.

The twat.

Chelsea won't sign him, but Scolari could persuade him to go to Spain.

I have just watched the Portugal press conference on SSN with Ronaldo.

That utter prick (dont know the particular SSN journalists name), continued to question Ronaldo about his future and even after the press conference finished, when Ronaldo said he didnt want to talk about himself/Man Utd, the aforemention prick still went chasing after him, trying to push past Portugal officials to ask him if he was going to Madrid.

How fucking thick are these wankers ??

Did he suddenly expect Ronaldo to say "OK. Despite what I said at the conference, I shall tell you, Sky Sports News, that I want to go to Madrid". I even saw an earlier article where he seemed impressed with himself to be focusing on the fact that Ronaldo was sucking a lollipop

I fucking hate seeing that paperazzi-esque, wont take no for an answer, style of journalism

Cunts  :angry:

That utter prick (dont know the particular SSN journalists name), continued to question Ronaldo about his future and even after the press conference finished, when Ronaldo said he didnt want to talk about himself/Man Utd, the aforemention prick still went chasing after him, trying to push past Portugal officials to ask him if he was going to Madrid.

Did he suddenly expect Ronaldo to say "OK. Despite what I said at the conference, I shall tell you, Sky Sports News, that I want to go to Madrid". I even saw an earlier article where he seemed impressed with himself to be focusing on the fact that Ronaldo was sucking a lollipop

I fucking hate seeing that paperazzi-esque, wont take no for an answer, style of journalism

Aye, saw that earlier; came across as a right dickhead.

The best bit was the Portuguese bloke asking him if he didn't understand English.

The best bit was the Portuguese bloke asking him if he didn't understand English.

:lol: Aye

I'd have asked him what its like to have the most smackable face in footballing history if i were the reporter.

How f***ing thick are these wankers ??

I f***ing hate seeing that paperazzi-esque, wont take no for an answer, style of journalism

c***s  :angry:

Omg, ive just seen that bit on sky sports news aswell, what is wrong with that guy?? he even tracked down his lolipop? to be fair to ronaldo he actually handeled it pretty well but if i was him something like that would just encourage me to get away from england

I f***ing hate seeing that paperazzi-esque, wont take no for an answer, style of journalism

I'd have asked him what its like to have the most smackable face in footballing history if i were the reporter.

If I was that close i'd just chin the cunt

I cannot wait to see how this turns out, perfect outcome they sell him to Real and Fergie walks, or Man Ure refuse to sell him even if he slaps in a transfer request and they end up stuck with the little cunt if a huff and end having no choice to sell him in Jnauary.  But I am waiting for the £100mill price tag :lol:

SSN today have said that REal Madrid have given Ronaldo assurances that they will pay his fines (from Man Utd) if he gets any by going on a protest to leave the club!

Every summer there seems to be some disquiet about Ronaldo ensuring that the general football fans gives him a boo every time he touches the ball!!

This time I think I might give him a cheer for fucking around Alex Fergusson and Man Utd!!

Good - it might drive him out of the country for once and for all. Let's hope they repeat on a daily basis.

SSN today have said that REal Madrid have given Ronaldo assurances that they will pay his fines (from Man Utd) if he gets any by going on a protest to leave the club!

Every summer there seems to be some disquiet about Ronaldo ensuring that the general football fans gives him a boo every time he touches the ball!!

This time I think I might give him a cheer for fucking around Alex Fergusson and Man Utd!!

OK!!

Guest mobiius

the most childish thread tbh

only to a manure supporter imo. Its a canny thread tbh i hope the little twat sits on the bench when we play them, then he comes on after half-time spits his dummy out and gets sent off and all the toon players wink at the camera's as one cos it will be televised there's no doubt about that.

only to a manure supporter imo. Its a canny thread tbh i hope the little t*** sits on the bench when we play them, then he comes on after half-time spits his dummy out and gets sent off and all the toon players wink at the camera's as one cos it will be televised there's no doubt about that.

okay then

Aye- a childish thread for a childish t*** of a football player.

I class such comments as embarassing, sorry. Never liked the guy, but that's too much. People must think that some envious children are posting on this forum...

I've just realised you are not who i thought you were.

I always thought you were the 'Swissmag' who used to post mental rumours, just checked and he was called 'Swissmagpie'

Sorry if i've ever come across as dismissive of you.  :blush:

Anyone remember this:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=43846.0

?

I knew it would be that before I even clicked :lol:

How does Guillem Balague know before anyone else? Did Ronaldo just text him straight after Portugal went out or something? Priorities...

Spoke to the Portuguese players after the game, says he's got audio of Ronaldo saying that.