Cristiano Ronaldo wants to go to Real Madrid, but will stay at Man Utd

Skirge

Guest Rob X

City of Madrid > City of Manchester in every aspect.

Madrid trophies > Manchester.

Madrid in CL > Manchester in CL.

Madrid's legendary players > ManU's legendary players.

Bernabeu > Old Trafford.

Would be a good move for him if he wants to step up a level or two and aim to be a legendary winger on the global stage by the time he retires, as opposed to another Cantona so to speak.

except right now man utd is the better team. football wise moving to real madrid is not a step up.

All the elite sides go through phases where they go from being unbelievably good, to just about scraping together a title challenge. ManU were there a few years ago, when even his captain was questioning the signings and players at the club.

If Madrid sign Ronaldo, thats one big step towards them being a considerably better side. They already have a good squad with some good players, just not enough "glue" to hold them all together. And thats why they'll be wanting Ronaldo, along with another key player or two no doubt - the aim is obviously to form a good side by signing him.

Problem is that egos tend to take over and unless you have a strong manager the team may not realise it's potential. SAF has always been able to handle them or ship them out and adequately replace them without missing a beat. He'll do it again if ronaldo leaves but I'm not so sure that ronaldo will be as successful in spain great player that he undoubtedly is.

Informed my die-hard Manu-supporting mate that Ronaldo was off to Madrid this evening, and the first thing he said was: "What a cunt."

:lol:  Has the word 'typical' ever been more appropriate?

Informed my die-hard Manu-supporting mate that Ronaldo was off to Madrid this evening, and the first thing he said was: "What a c***."

Yeah, one of my Man U fan friends reaction was

"Yeah, f*** him anyway"

Yeah, you're welcome.

Sorry but..

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Sorry but..

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Once again, are you really expecting to Man Utd (or ManUre LOLOLOL) to completely crumble? As has been mentioned in this thread, the £80m or whatever they will be getting will buy them at least 4 top class players.

So yeah, let's all laugh at Man Utd.  :undecided:

Informed my die-hard Manu-supporting mate that Ronaldo was off to Madrid this evening, and the first thing he said was: "What a c***."

Sum's Man u fans up for what they are really! No thanks to a greasy twat that single handedly won them the title this season and last and won them the champions league.

Crumble no, I just find it very funny that Fergie is going to lose his little pet..

Ronaldo is a massive part of what they won this year yet he still wants away..

Yes, because he's an arrogant wanker! Should be more thankful towards SAF and ManU...

Sum's Man u fans up for what they are really! No thanks to a greasy t*** that single handedly won them the title this season and last and won them the champions league.

What would you do, then? Crying like a baby? You're all jealous if you ask me... Everybody hated Ronaldo, but as soon as he seems to be on his way from ManU, he's a good guy?!?!?

Ronaldo off for the £300 grand per week offer, no other reason for him to go but the money..

Well that and the chance to play for the biggest club in the world.  Some people underestimate the pull Real have over continental players.

Guest BigAl2

Man U survived after Cantona, Beckham, Robson, Van Nistelrooy so I think they will still be the dominant force in the premiership after Ronaldo eventually leaves.

Now replacing old 'red nose' is a different kettle of fish! that will be the major threat to them in the next couple of years.

Sum's Man u fans up for what they are really! No thanks to a greasy t*** that single handedly won them the title this season and last and won them the champions league.

What would you do, then? Crying like a baby? You're all jealous if you ask me... Everybody hated Ronaldo, but as soon as he seems to be on his way from ManU, he's a good guy?!?!?

Think you have the wrong end of the stick I hate the guy

But if I put myself in the same position i'd say thanks and good luck and all you've done for our club, not fuck off tosser.

Fergie wants to up his wages to £150grand per week instead of the £120grand he is on, Man Ure desperate to keep him but Real will not give up easy and if Ronaldo is tempted then not much Fergie can do really.

With Big Phil managing Chelsea next season, what odds that he's currently having a quiet word in Ronaldo's ear about joining Madrid?

With Big Phil managing Chelsea next season, what odds that he's currently having a quiet word in Ronaldo's ear about joining Madrid?

It depends whether Chelsea have a big screen he can constantly admire himself on as he ponces about the park.

The twat.