Cristiano Ronaldo wants to go to Real Madrid, but will stay at Man Utd

Skirge

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=743813

When asked by Portuguese sports website Record.pt about a possible future at Real Madrid, he replied, "The possibilities are great, but as we have seen it does not depend on me.

"Over the coming days we'll see if we can reach an agreement."

"I have many desires. Over the coming days, we'll have news," he smiled.

Speculation will mount further after the player himself confirmed that he now has a firm command of the Castellano language.

"I can speak Spanish," he said. "And I'm always practicing English and French."

L.O.L.

http://www.redcafe.net/f6/all-ronaldos-future-comments-speculation-204041/index188.html

1. He can fuck off, he's a fucking ponce and greedy bastard and I'm tired of defending his antics, he's become too big for his boots, Madrid deserve him, facist pigs.

2. Where are the sources confirming this? Some credible like SSN, BBC, not some random Portuguese paper or Marca.

Guillem Balague: What feeling have you got after the defeat?

Cristiano Ronaldo: What feeling?

Guillem: The one after being knocked out

Ronaldo: We didn’t expect this. We wanted to continue in the tournament, but we didn’t do enough. We weren’t strong enough

Guillem: The little details were won by Germany. You didn’t seem concentrated enough

Ronaldo: I didn’t do anything wrong. I did what I had to do but the team made mistakes and that is why we lost

Guillem: What now, Ronaldo, we are expecting an announcement

Ronaldo: Lets see in a couple of days. The tournament is over and I am going to reach an agreement

Guillem: Are you going on holiday now?

Ronaldo: I am going to have an operation now. I have had for three months a problem on my foot. I have been playing with pain. I will have an operation, a good recuperation and we will see after that

Guillem: If you wanted to stay at Manchester United, why don’t you say it?

Ronaldo: You will soon know what I want. You do know what I want and that is why I don’t want to say anything else. Lets wait. I want to give more details that is why I cannot say much more

Guillem: When will that take place?

Ronaldo: In a couple of days. I am going to give my opinion in two days. I am going to say what I want, but things don’t depend only on me, that is why we have to wait

Guillem: Are you going to do a press conference, a communique?

Ronaldo: A public note

Guillem: Do you have to talk to Ferguson?

Ronaldo: I don’t know what i have to say to him. I have to say what I want and what I think

Guillem: What you have to say, will that upset Ferguson?

Ronaldo: It is my opinion, that is why I don’t mind if people get upset. It is my decision. It is what I want

Guillem: When did you take that decision?

Ronaldo: Some time ago, before the Champions League final

Guillem: Is it something personal or is it football reasons?

Ronaldo: We were competing and I didn’t want to say anything because it is a very important decision . i didn’t want to say anything here because I wanted to be focused on Portugal. But now it is finished and I am going to say

Guillem: Is it a personal problem or sporting problem

Ronaldo: It is a personal thing. It is something I want, something I dream of.

Guillem: And that your family dreams of too

Ronaldo: That is true. You all know what I want. I cannot say anything else. In two days you will hear from me

Guillem: Do you think it is going to be very difficult to get out of United?

Ronaldo: It is always difficult. It is not only one person deciding, it is many people, but it can be a very good thing for everybody

Guillem: Do you feel what you are about to decide is a step forward in your career, a dream?

Ronaldo: It is a dream, a step forward, you can call it what you want. For me it is a great opportunity, and as Scolari says, that train passes by only once, and we have to take advantage of it

Guillem: Ah, but thats not fair, Scolari is going to be the new Chelsea manager and wants you away from him!

Ronaldo: That is why, he took advantage of his change, that opportunity, and other people have to take advantage of opportunities too.

Guillem: You know that when you return to Manchester people will be upset with you

Ronaldo: But that will pass, a couple of good goals and people will be happy

Guillem: Will the key be to talk to Ferguson?

Ronaldo: I will do a public note and we will then see what will happen

Guillem: Do you think your dream will come true?

Ronaldo: I really hope so, lets see

Guillem: What about the operation?

Ronaldo: I will be seen by the doctors of United in a couple of days

Guillem: You will talk to your club first

Ronaldo: Yes, I will talk to them first, and then in 3 or 4 days I will be operated and then i will start the recuperation to get better soon

Guillem: Is it true that you never took a call from Ferguson?

Ronaldo: It is not true

Guillem: But have you spoken to him?

Ronaldo: No. I was in a very important competition and we had nothing to say to each other

Guillem: Are you convinced that in three or four days everything can be sorted?

Ronaldo: Yes, lets see, in the next few days we will have more details

http://www.guillembalague.com/interview_desp.php?id=10

Guest Nufc4Life

Hmmm, definently looks like he;s about to announce he wants to go Real.

Only thing that makes me think he;s going to stay is :-

''Guillem: You know that when you return to Manchester people will be upset with you

Ronaldo: But that will pass, a couple of good goals and people will be happy''

Sounds like he's staying there and thinks the Manc fans will forgive him for his indecievienes (fuck knows how thats spelt :D) to commit his future?! hmmm

Guillem: The little details were won by Germany. You didn’t seem concentrated enough

Ronaldo: I didn’t do anything wrong. I did what I had to do but the team made mistakes and that is why we lost

Seriously? He was at fault for the Klose goal.

Guest MaetihS

personally thats just me, he is an overrated player. good....but not even best in Europe let alone the world. Still too much headless chicken running, poor decisions in terms of passes and very few assists. if he is not scoring goals, he will be dubbed as a major flop. he offers nothing in terms of being a winger. i know some Man U fans who think likewise. Like Andy Cole for man u, goals but without the goals a plain useless player. he is certainly not Henry, Villa, Messi...players who score and create. btw, he cannot dribble for nuts...many hoodwinked fans think pushing the ball at pace and run is dribbling. Dribbling is what Beardsie or Messi are doing.

personally thats just me, he is an overrated player. good....but not even best in Europe let alone the world. Still too much headless chicken running, poor decisions in terms of passes and very few assists. if he is not scoring goals, he will be dubbed as a major flop. he offers nothing in terms of being a winger. i know some Man U fans who think likewise. Like Andy Cole for man u, goals but without the goals a plain useless player. he is certainly not Henry, Villa, Messi...players who score and create. btw, he cannot dribble for nuts...many hoodwinked fans think pushing the ball at pace and run is dribbling. Dribbling is what Beardsie or Messi are doing.

:clap:

Guest TyneToPlay

A real luxury player. Great when scoring goals but needs a supreb team behind him to make up for his defensive weakness.

Sorry, but you are fuc

Yeah, thats just you...

WHHHHHOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHH !