Cristiano Ronaldo wants to go to Real Madrid, but will stay at Man Utd

Skirge

He's gonna be at man u for a good few years, before going to real to live his dream for his swan song.

Thats how I see it anyway.

Guest Deep456

Sadly if he left for stupid million they would still probs win the league.

more Ronaldos loss than Manutd less likely to win stuff at Madrid :thdn:

Have to say I disagree. He has got 31 goals for Man.U and if he was replaced on the right wing by another very good player the likelihood is that player would get 10-15 goals. That's a 20 goal decrease from what Man.U achieved this season. With Chelsea and Arsenal within 5 points of Man.U this season I feel, Man.U would not win the league and even possibly come 3rd. As for strenghting, I find it hard to see where Man.U currently needs strengthing.

apparently since they've got most of the south of england, africa and asia wearing their shirts they're now looking to strengthen their fanbase on the moon.

www.manchesterunited.co.moon

you heard it hear first....

Guest Slippery Sam

I reckon if he's got any sense he will go to Madrid. He has achieved everything in England and it would be a great challenge for him to go to Real and try to win things there. Plus the fact he has always wanted to play for them.

I reckon if he's got any sense he will go to Madrid. He has achieved everything in England and it would be a great challenge for him to go to Real and try to win things there. Plus the fact he has always wanted to play for them.

Spot on.

Spot on.

Aye but what happens after Real? Im sure he sees it as the pinnacle to be there at 22 surely he wouldnt want to see out his career at Madrid, im sure he'll want to do it later in his career.

Spot on.

Aye but what happens after Real? Im sure he sees it as the pinnacle to be there at 22 surely he wouldnt want to see out his career at Madrid, im sure he'll want to do it later in his career.

Newcastle of course, jeez.

Spot on.

Newcastle of course, jeez.

Rather not sign has beens, thanks.

Man U hoying the toys out of the pram by getting FIFA involved is the worst thing they could have done. It acknowledges that his head has been turned. Any tapping up that goes on now will be very discrete and they'll get in his ear without anyone even knowing.

They'd have been better off making a tit-for-tat bid for Casillas and Ramos imo. 

Guest Slippery Sam

Spot on.

He could spend five/six years at Real then go to Italy to try and win things there - thus proving, beyond doubt, his world class status.

Guest Stephen927

Man U hoying the toys out of the pram by getting FIFA involved is the worst thing they could have done. It acknowledges that his head has been turned. Any tapping up that goes on now will be very discrete and they'll get in his ear without anyone even knowing.

They'd have been better off making a tit-for-tat bid for Casillas and Ramos imo. 

I agree. If Ronaldo had said to Fergy I want to stay, they would have just laughed off Real Madrid's attempts to turn his head.

Of course, Ronaldo might just be being vague with Ferguson about his future, like he has been in the press, and Ferguson has took that as he is tempted by Madrid.