Cristiano Ronaldo wants to go to Real Madrid, but will stay at Man Utd

Skirge

Guest Stephen927

Would love him to stay in the Premiership.

Man United are the best team in the world at the moment, no need for him to move just now I don't think. That's why Ferguson talked of winning the Champions League more in the next few years imo, if you're the best team in Europe, why would your best players move?

Too early for him to be thinking of moving to Madrid I think, if it goes tits up he's 22 and will regret moving from Man United I reckon.

He's got a good thing going for himself at the moment. Ferguson and Ronaldo will both leave Man United at the same time.

...made a statement today to a Portugese newspaper saying that he will make his decision known in the next two or three days.

Didn't know he had a decision to make, thought he was under contract, for all thats worth these days!

Would love it if he went though, ha ha  :razz:

Definition of Yes - Joaquin, Schevchenko, Iaquinta

No - Torres, Van Nistelrooy, Toni

Half-half - Martins, Henry, Viera

I think he will fail, because his game is all about speed, strength, stamina, positioning. In La Liga, the game is generally more static. Player who has excellent close control are much more likelier to succeed. Ronaldo comes with huge expectation, and his close control or ball control in general, his shooting are not top notch (though of course still better than the majority).

It would still be a huge shame for Premiership if Ronaldo leaves.

I don't see why it would be a huge shame for The Premiership if Cristiano leaves like you say Delima, maybe for you yes, seeing as you're a Man Utd fan and all.

Yes I will.

Owen Hargreaves has proven that he is a very good right midfielder who could cross like Beckham (still not to his standard but well enough for the rest).

It is time for Rooney and Tevez to take the spotlight themselves and not playing supporting role to Ronaldo.

With a bit of luck £80M could buy Man U Benzema, Silva and Lahm.

If it is for an unconditional £70M, 4 years installment....

then NO.

Factored in the annual inflation rate + the annual profitability from marketing, it would not be an astute business move.

Unless

( 1 ) The money is raised + less years of installment or preferably no installment

( 2 ) Ronaldo wishes to go

Every player has its price, if the price is met, Ronaldo can go. Nani is obviously waiting in the wings.

I'll leave this up so that he may receive the adequate abuse for posting his second Ronaldo poll in 5 minutes, after the first was merged into the appropriate thread. As soon as the abuse drops below a respectable level, this shite is getting merged as well.

I've gone from Dave to Andy in 30 seconds.