Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

Looked very good, quick, fast feet and a good touch. He looked like he was capable of beating players, was only on for 20 minutes so was difficult to say but from what I saw he looked like a player who would make a big difference to our team.

Sounds promising.

Having Emre to persuade him to come here might work in our favour over billy No-Turks Spurs ;).

Didn't work with Tuncay...  :rolleyes:

Thank fuck!    :cheesy:

Having Emre to persuade him to come here might work in our favour over billy No-Turks Spurs ;).

Didn't work with Tuncay...  :rolleyes:

Thank f***!    :cheesy:

Our interest in him was only paper talk I think.

So much for the genius of comolli or whatever his name is. His scouting doesn't stretch any further than reading the rumours bit on .com and just going after the lot.

Yep, spurs are now officially in my top 2 hated clubs....we need to stop pissing around or we'll lose everyone

of course, I realise they'll be trying their best to land a number of players right now but sometimes we need to just put our money where our mouth is and go for it. I'm only going off shitty tabloid rumours too.....

Some people are saying he had an interview after thematch last night were he confirmed our interest anyone seen this?

Who's saying this?

on a different forum

am looking for the it now but turkish is hard to understand

Tottenham can keep chasing/signing these types of midfielders all they want. We'll see how strong they are in midfield next season.

At the end of the day they can't sign them all. We'll get in some good players for sure.

Have to say I have been very impressed with the players being identified by our new team of scouts. It looks like this guy is a legitimate talent and no one knew too much about him till he waslinked with us. So many potentially great young players out there. We will definitely be alright.

I'm certainly a big fan of this new policy. It is very exciting.

I'm with KaKa on this. It is excellent that we're being linked with players of this calibre.

It'd just be nice to seal the deals before the agents, chairman, brothers, sisters, cousins start talking up the 'kin prices or notifying other clubs of availability.

One thing I'd expect is deals to be signed and announcements made without any hint of interest. I'd foresee that happening soon to be honest.

At the moment im not fully sold on him - ill be honest what ive seen of him is purely youtube (so my opinion is pretty invalid) but it hasnt impressed me hugely, no doubt he's a good player and shows some good bits of skill which are difficult for any players to apply in a match some but i find that he seems to cut back alot becasue he lacks blistering pace to get away from his man, which slows up play alot. Alot of the defending is pretty shambolic as well - although wether thats to his credit i dont know.

He just reminds me of a slightly better Milner...id prefer a winger with raw pace who can get beyond the full back into spaces and create space for our forwards.

I didnt really see much of his play through the centre so i cant really judge him as a CM but as a winger he doesnt overly impress me.

At the moment im not fully sold on him - ill be honest what ive seen of him is purely youtube (so my opinion is pretty invalid) but it hasnt impressed me hugely, no doubt he's a good player and shows some good bits of skill which are difficult for any players to apply in a match some but i find that he seems to cut back alot becasue he lacks blistering pace to get away from his man, which slows up play alot. Alot of the defending is pretty shambolic as well - although wether thats to his credit i dont know.

He just reminds me of a slightly better Milner...id prefer a winger with raw pace who can get beyond the full back into spaces and create space for our forwards.

I didnt really see much of his play through the centre so i cant really judge him as a CM but as a winger he doesnt overly impress me.

Should have stopped there tbh.