The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any team that fields Kuranyi Ameobi doesn't deserve to win owt. The amount of times he wandered offside and conceded free-kicks by barging in into people was ridiculous.

:lol:

Well done Spain.  :clap:

They've played some lovely stuff this summer. :)

the dutch were the best for me. spain V sweden and greece werent good to watch. deserved the win tonight though.

holland-spain would have been THE final

A little bit of me inside dies every time I see a trophy ceremony at a major tournament.

It's just that I can imagine how happy the people supporting the winning team must feel, and I know that neither the club nor the country I support are likely to win anything anytime soon.

Sad :/

A little bit of me inside dies every time I see a trophy ceremony at a major tournament.

It's just that I can imagine how happy the people supporting the winning team must feel, and I know that neither the club nor the country I support are likely to win anything anytime soon.

Well I know my national team won't lift anything significant for a long while, and...well. I'm putting all my emotion into the Carling Cup this season.

Agreed mate

if it's any consolation i got more from avoiding releagtion at filbert street than winning the league the season after at blundell park.

So chuffed, love La liga and spain are the best team in europe. Every position is filled by one or two world class players, so much strength in depth. Top team, top football top entertainment !