Champions League Final 2008 won by Man Utd

Dave

I feel sorry for Avram. :(

It was Ten Cate doing all the work anyway..

He comes across as a good guy though, I like him.

Gutted for Terry and that Man Utd won. Chelsea deserved it as much as they did imo on how the final was played.

Aye, it was excellent. Gutted that it had to be Terry to miss for Chelsea, he didn't deserve that, but I'm glad Man Utd won.

I was also thrilled with Drogba's red card. The cunt.

Slightly off topic, but am I right in thinking a run in like Ronaldo's isn't actually allowed. Would have had to be retakan had it gone in surely?

Nope, as long as you don't stop your run altogether its allowed.

He did stop though...

That's the whole thing. You can stop now. They changed it a good couple of years ago already at least.

Ridiculous if true.. Can you move backwards and make dummies until the goalkeeper either makes a move or falls asleep?

Well mister Cronnie always has to do things differently so I'm sure he'll be trying this soon enough.

Completely deserved comeuppance for Terry, Drogba and the Chelsea, the cynical referee crowding cunts.

Never been more pleased to see a team lose, and never been more pleased to see a player get sent off or a player miss a penalty.

I'm annoyed with Drogba. He's one of my favourite players in terms of his ability. He's a class, class player. Always has to be the one getting involved like that though. He should have learned when to step back by now.

hahahahaha I've just rang one of my Chelsea supporting relatives and laughed down the phone hysterically.  Fair enough we'll never experience that, but I couldn't stand to see those bastards win.

If one of my family members ever did that to me after we'd lost the biggest match in our history, I'd fucking maim them. Even if it meant getting a train 300 miles South to do it.

Guest optimistic nit

got to say my favourite player on the pitch tonight bar giggs was ronaldo. i fucking hate a lot of manure players, but, even though he does dive sometimes, i can't understand how anyone can detest a player that good, bar jelousy.

hahahahaha I've just rang one of my Chelsea supporting relatives and laughed down the phone hysterically.  Fair enough we'll never experience that, but I couldn't stand to see those bastards win.

That's raw! :lol:

Drogba showed a lack of experience tbh, and I would imagine many of the Chelsea players are disappointed at his behaviour. Also feel very, very sorry for Terry who seems to be a great proffessional and had absolutley no luck striking that penalty.

Btw, this must have been at least the tenth time I see Ronaldo crying, and he's only 22.

If one of my family members ever did that to me after we'd lost the biggest match in our history, I'd f***ing maim them. Even if it meant getting a train 300 miles South to do it.

They've been absolute fucking cunts to me/us over the years though.  From ripping the piss dropping the 12 point lead and how "we've never won fuck all".  Even under Robson when they couldn't fault us for much else, they turned onto insulting us just because we were from the north.  Arguably you'd have to have been in my situation to understand, but they fucking deserve it.

tonight proved to be the perfect example for why I hate Man U.

I was in a pub in Newcastle. Near me I had an irish lad, a scottish lad, a number of goerdies, a makem, a chinaman, an african and a lad from hull. all man u fans. all gobbing off when the winning pen went in.

hull are on the verge of securing premiership status and this cunt from hull is on his mobile to all areas of the UK wanking off about how it was "ecstacy" to see Anelka miss. support your fucking home town team you cunt !

A club with "global appeal" but no fucking soul. If NUFC ever ends up like that then I'll be fucking gutted.

If one of my family members ever did that to me after we'd lost the biggest match in our history, I'd f***ing maim them. Even if it meant getting a train 300 miles South to do it.

They've been absolute fucking cunts to me/us over the years though.  From ripping the piss dropping the 12 point lead and how "we've never won fuck all".  Even under Robson when they couldn't fault us for much else, they turned onto insulting us just because we were from the north.  Arguably you'd have to have been in my situation to understand, but they fucking deserve it.

Nah, I'm pretty sure I'd do it too. :lol: I was just saying... pretty raw. ;)

I feel awful for Terry tbh.

There are very few people with a heart at that club, but he is one of them. Of everyone you would want to throw away a game in that side, he'd be quite low down my list.

It really affected him, you can tell. It's an awful moment, just imagine being in his position.

I'd want Drogba not sent off if it meant him fucking missing instead.