Pablo Aimar joins Benfica

morgs

By early morning Wullie and I had picked up on the spanish media saying Benfica were in Zaragoza finalising the deal, took poor fatty nixon a bit longer to make up a tale about Aimar's agent flying into and out of london to cover his lying arse.

Blackburn fans are now the internet's biggest bunch of gullible twats. sorry spurs fans, you've had your glory, time to let nicko and co have the limelight for a bit.

more on this story at 11 folks.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=779440

Benfica have won the race to sign Real Zaragoza star Pablo Aimar.

Benfica and Zaragoza had been locked in negotiations for several weeks and it appeared as though the latter's last-minute demands had made the deal fall through.

However, Benfica's Sporting Director, Rui Costa, travelled to the Spanish city on Tuesday to proceed with talks and finalize the deal for Quique Flores' main summer target.

It is reported that Aimar has signed a three-year contract and will cost Benfica a fee of €7,5 million.

Although he travelled with the rest of the Zaragoza squad to their pre-season training camp, Aimar was given the green light to move to Benfica this afternoon and is expected in Lisbon tomorrow to be presented to the press.

The former Valencia man did not hide his joy for signing for Benfica, saying: "Fortunately, I have always been able to choose where to play in my career. I had other offers, but I always wanted Benfica."

Always wanted Benfica, eh?

If we sign him & really hope we do, can we please sign a DM who is 6ft+ & can jump.

?

Your hella zAnEy.

Congratulations on mis-spelling 2 of the words in a three-word sentence.

I am guessing those are the words with red lines under them for me to spell check. Just for the record, hella is a phrase used by Eric Cartman (episode 28). As for zany well your to zany for zany you need a zAnEy, oh my god I have used capitals when spelling it as well :kasper:.

Too much press for him to come here, as I said before, 90% of our deals under the new board have been snuck in the back door.

Precisely why I'm overjoyed that there's been no media coverage about our interest in Nikola Zigic, Santiago Cazorla and Michael Carrick.

You didn't hear this from me, right?

Too much press for him to come here, as I said before, 90% of our deals under the new board have been snuck in the back door.

Our Modric bid was being knocked about in the press as well though iirc.

And he never made it here, maybe a reason we keep it quiet ;)

And he never made it here, maybe a reason we keep it quiet ;)

Fair point  :coolsmiley:

well who next then. another one down. Think I should bury my head till beginning of season and just see who turns up. Its extremely quiet and pre-season games start on sat. I thought they would have had more players in by now like. I actually had hopes on this one but will maybe not pay much attention to the next links. Just goes to show what a lying bunch of rumour mongering twats journalists are. just regurgitating each others shite claiming exclusives. Fucking despicable cunts

Sad very sad, Modric, Ferdinand, Aimar there is some sort of problem with this board they don't act quick enogh to tie up deals.

I don't even believe we were in for Aimar, and i couldn't care less about Ferdinand, for me he isn't better than Taylor.

The F365 forum has near imploded. People really will believe anything.

The people who post in the 'Toon Toon Black and White Army" topic come across as mongs anyway.

Oh aye, SSN-tastic.