Pablo Aimar joins Benfica

morgs

Am I the only one who doesn't want him? I mean, he hasn't got the best injury record and I can seriously see him flopping. I'm not wumming, genuinely would rather we steered clear.

I understand your concern, but having witnessed the Messiah essentially raise Nazareth from the dead anything is possible.

If Keegan could get Owen going again, breath some life into Geremi's legs and bring some sense of direction to Butt's passes then I am very hopeful.

Never underestimate a positive manager when it comes to things like injuries and a loss of form.

If Allardyce was signing him I wouldn't be anywhere near as optimistic.

:lol: you mean Lazarus?

Guest Adu Who?

most fan's thought, owen and geremi we're finished

these 2 we're our most important players in the last 1/4 of the season

keegan get's the best out of players, he get's confidence out of players, which is usually why players form drops

king kev will get the best out of aimar

Geremi was shit, like.

Guest want_nufc_to_be_big_club

Am I the only one who doesn't want him? I mean, he hasn't got the best injury record and I can seriously see him flopping. I'm not wumming, genuinely would rather we steered clear.

I understand your concern, but having witnessed the Messiah essentially raise Nazareth from the dead anything is possible.

If Keegan could get Owen going again, breath some life into Geremi's legs and bring some sense of direction to Butt's passes then I am very hopeful.

Never underestimate a positive manager when it comes to things like injuries and a loss of form.

;D ;D ;D :lol: :lol:

:-) Eagle Eye...

:lol: Oh dear!

Being themanupstairs you would notice that wouldn't you.

Sorry big man.

P.S. could you push the Aimar deal through pronto. Cheers. Amen.

Let's start a new rumour if this goes pear shaped...

Apparently Big Mike is stepping on Benfica's toes so that they agree to sell us Cardozo. Then we will "step aside" and allow them to sign Aimar. Therefore even if we don't get Aimar it will only mean Cardozo is coming.

Guest neesy111

most fan's thought, owen and geremi we're finished

these 2 we're our most important players in the last 1/4 of the season

keegan get's the best out of players, he get's confidence out of players, which is usually why players form drops

king kev will get the best out of aimar

Geremi was shit, like.

how many goals was geremi involved with end of the season, around 65% of them

ZARAGOZA- The executive of the Benfica and is a player Rui Coast travelled to Zaragoza to close the pair to the Benfica of Pablo Aimar.  In the Aragonese club, in which continues without appearing Oliveira, Marcelino recognized that preferred another situation of the staff that has been found to begin the work but that was foreseeable.  "We knew that we were going to have difficult to put on file players and to find destiny for the ones that should leave", the technician said that needs six acquisitions more

Guest Heneage

The deal seems quite slow. The Porto fan on another forum I visit said he still thinks its highly unlikely he'll go.

Opinion from Spain:

"He is not good anymore…….had a couple of OK seasons long ago playing for Valencia………….but he is not the same player……….On top of that he is not strong enough to play on your league………My call????????????.............If you sign him, he will start the first 10 games because your manager wants him, but will not start anymore after that……….."

:lol: Oh dear!

Being themanupstairs you would notice that wouldn't you.

Sorry big man.

P.S. could you push the Aimar deal through pronto. Cheers. Amen.

Aye, only one path to redemption my son....pull your finger out  O0

I'm working on the Aimar thing, but the missus quite fancies Jimmy Bullard and thinks he's the better player the daft cunt  :undecided:

http://www.southsomerset.gov.uk/media/image/a/9/toolkit-cov2_1.jpg

Kaka & friends.

http://www.southsomerset.gov.uk/media/image/a/9/toolkit-cov2_1.jpg

Kaka & friends.

:lol: I like the reference to Moses, who as a carpenter would have used tools like those.