June 16th new fixtures released -

SUPERTOON

Guest Stephen927

I'm never entering this thread again, just incase.

:lol:

If Allardyce gets the Blackburn job it'll be Blackburn away, nailed on.

I could live with Blackburn away as we normally tend to get at least a point from there with the exception of this season. Plus it'd be worth seeing Allardyce blame the weather or his chewing gum when we beat them :lol:

Guest Stephen927

I could live with Blackburn away as we normally tend to get at least a point from there with the exception of this season. Plus it'd be worth seeing Allardyce blame the weather or his chewing gum when we beat them :lol:

Cue the "wasn't given enough time" interview post and pre match.

Only seems a couple of days since the old season finished and in 12 days we're getting ready to go again.

I'm not gonna get too excited until we get some new players through the door and then I'll be up for it again.

I'm never entering this thread again, just incase.

:lol:

If Allardyce gets the Blackburn job it'll be Blackburn away, nailed on.

tbh allardyce or not that'd be my first choice, we've always got a full stand to ourselves and i want to go in the party tent! add that to beating allardyce on the opening day of the season and i cant think of a better start.

Stoke or Hull at home please.

Would people rather have the first game or last game at home (assume its one or the other although we were away for both this year).

Home first gives you a better chance for a good start, but there's something nice about finishing at home.

On balance I think I'd go home last, bit its tough

What does it really matter? Like Bluf says, we still have to play everyone regardless.

Well, a good start would be much better than a bad start (not just the first game obviously). Sometimes it can make or break your season.