Season Tickets due to arrive Thursday/Friday - see OP for latest

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Geordiesned

Why don't you go to the ground today, and get a paper ticket? We've did this on Wednesday, although tickets did turn up on Thursday.

I'll have to if it doesn't turn up today but under protest. Why should I pay additional money for travel expenses when I've already forked out quite enough all ready?

Guest Geordiesned

Hmm, tried my home postcode, old postcode and nufc99 all in uppercase or lowercase and just get "This service is currently unavailable. Please try again at a later time. "

I had to ring up and they gave me a new password - serious of letters and numbers. Good luck getting through though!

Guest Geordiesned

I had to ring up and they gave me a new password - serious of letters and numbers.

Why so serious?

It was seriously long series of numbers! ;)

Oh, and by the way, the postman's just been...

:yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie: :yorkie:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Mine has turned up woooooooooooooooooo.

On another note. My uncle cancelled his and never applied yet they have sent him one. Does not look like they have charged him. Get in

:kasper:

Anyone that bought this seasons ticket for cup games received their refund yet ??

Nope and I have an email from the Box office that says this:

"We are aware that those supporters who have already renewed may have paid more than the new prices, if this is the case a refund will be automatically issued during July."

I'll wait until this week's fiasco is sorted before chasing this up.

I still await my £115 refund too. They originally said July, then early Aug', and now it's anybodies guess when we get the money back.

Grateful to be paying less next season however, and the view from my new seat is just as good.

I got a refund cheque from them today....

Guest lessthanlee

Mine just turned up 5 mins ago, dont know what the postman is playing at, was just about to head into town to the box office too!

Guest Robkaz69

anyone received their refund for paying too much on their direct debit scheme, i am just getting no where with the club, box office say they have sorted them all and passed to accounts send refund, accounts say they are still processing information?

Anyone been told differrent?