What do you actually think is going to happen when KK gets back?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There are a few rumours percolating down through the forest canopy.

a)KK won't be happy that the Owen scenario is no closer to being resolved (Owen's camp are not keen on paycut). He also might find a scenario that Wise is no closer to securing the players targeted (by KK) and that on top of that he finds out he hasn't got much to spend. This might lead to some heated exchanges behind the scenes.

b)KK comes back all the deals he wanted are nearly done and he's not worried about Owen as we are signing another top tier striker. There is a reasonable transfer budget and KK and Ashley are spotted laughing and joking as they graffiti Owen's helicopter.

bluerazz.gif

i reckon option B.

This is based totally on Anal Olivers latest journalistic masterclass, in which he states that Terry Mac has been 'an admirable stand-in for one of the most positive men in football.'

Discuss................

How about option C.  

While showing Dennis Wise his holiday snaps an off the cuff remark about Mrs Keegan is taken the wrong way and leads to blows being traded.

Alan Oliver happens to be passing and jumps in to seperate the warring men.

Unfortunately in the process he gets tw**ted in the face with a tray.

After Mr Oliver hits the floor, Keegan and Wise shake hands, make up and set about giving Alan the hiding of a lifetime.

After showing that they can work together to great effect, Keegan and Wise go on to create a footballing dynasty that dominates european football for many many years

I think we'll announce a signing the day after. IE - he's been doing work while on holiday but we only wanted to announce it when he got back. Seriously. I genuinely reckon that will happen.

When KK is back everyone who earns over 40k a week will be sold.

We will get in a few uknown tallents, and most ppl will complain that we didnt spend enough in the transfermarket.

When KK is back everyone who earns over 40k a week will be sold.

We will get in a few uknown tallents, and most ppl will complain that we didnt spend enough in the transfermarket.

Not all bad then?  bluerazz.gif

The influx of signings will begin just after the Euro championships.

I believe we identified a number of targets, a good number of which are at the tourneament, and Keegan has been asked to take advantage of the tournament to take another look at these targets in a different environment before bringing any in.

Major moves will begin shortly after the tourney wraps up. I will make a bold prediction that our first signing will be a very big one and it will be Van der Vaart.

When Keegan returns he'll discover that his desk and chair have been sold to recoup necessary funds, his salary has been slashed in half, and mowing the pitch has been added to his list of duties. Furthermore all employees must now supply their own milk if they want coffee or tea, and all lifts in the building have been turned off until further notice to save electricity.

Finally he'll be told that no new players will be joining the club because no-one would accept Sports Direct vouchers as payment.

I think we'll announce a signing the day after. IE - he's been doing work while on holiday but we only wanted to announce it when he got back. Seriously. I genuinely reckon that will happen.

i'd like to think this was 100% correct...don't understand what difference it would make though when the lists went in before the holiday and KK is supposed to have no involvement in the deals right?

but then what we all DON'T know far outstrips what we know at the moment!

When Keegan returns he'll discover that his desk and chair have been sold to recoup necessary funds, his salary has been slashed in half, and mowing the pitch has been added to his list of duties. Furthermore all employees must now supply their own milk if they want coffee or tea, and all lifts in the building have been turned off until further notice to save electricity.

Finally he'll be told that no new players will be joining the club because no club would accept Sports Direct vouchers as payment.

:lol:

I believe we identified a number of targets, a good number of which are at the tourneament, and Keegan has been asked to take advantage of the tournament to take another look at these targets in a different environment before bringing any in.

Major moves will begin shortly after the tourney wraps up. I will make a bold prediction that our first signing will be a very big one and it will be Van der Vaart.

I just want to know what food you eat because I want some!

I just want to know what food you eat because I want some!

The most plausible thing on here.

I really think the club just made a decision to wait until after the Euros to finalize any moves. In the meantime I think we have been making enquiries with clubs in regards to transfer fees and also gauging players interest in joining us.

The Van der Vaart bit is just an extra bit of fantasy but I do think it could happen. I'm an eternal optimist.

I actually think we've made various moves already but we're waiting for Keegan to get back before moving them forward.

Sources have reported bids for Digard, Emana, Dunne, Gomis, Arda and Derdiyok, Kaboul etc. so it sounds like there are offers on tables. Surely they can't all be bullshit.

I think the first signing will be someone not involved in the Euro Championships eg. Digard, Lennon, Kaboul, with Derdiyok, Arda, Van der Vaart, Puyol, Sneijder, Villa and that Yetti who plays at the back for Turkey joining when the comp finishes.