Oba And Out

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Fkn idiot interviewer tried his best to get him to say he would love to play for Arsenal, you could see Oba's hamster going like a rocket on its wheel before he answered :lol: he loves the club, loves the fans, has three years left on his contract, blah blah blah. when asked but what if Arsenal come in with a sold bid would he be interested, he just said that would be upto the club. :D

He aint going anywhere!!

:lol:

The interviewer was dead set on getting him to say something compelling.

Is Oba a native speaker of another language? I thought English was standard in Nigeria. He's not much of a speaker.

I'm just wondering how many times Oba has to make it clear that he loves it here...

Good on the lad, he seems quite level headed and knows what it means to play here and be a fan favourite.

Cant wait to see him next season (hopefully, unless the management sell him). :)

Fkn idiot interviewer tried his best to get him to say he would love to play for Arsenal, you could see Oba's hamster going like a rocket on its wheel before he answered :lol: he loves the club, loves the fans, has three years left on his contract, blah blah blah. when asked but what if Arsenal come in with a sold bid would he be interested, he just said that would be upto the club. :D

He aint going anywhere!!

:lol:

The interviewer was dead set on getting him to say something compelling.

Is Oba a native speaker of another language? I thought English was standard in Nigeria. He's not much of a speaker.

Yorubu? I'm sure he can speak a Nigerian creole.

oba would never leave... he loves us, and we love him

Please, don't kid yourself. IF Arsenal come in for him, he's gone.

We get Senderos in return :cheesy:

'

then we love him instead

Not sure what the story was but I just seen an interview with Martins on SSN.

Interviewer blatanty trying to get him to say he wants to play for Arsenal with some disgustingly loaded questions.

Not sure what the story was but I just seen an interview with Martins on SSN.

Interviewer blatanty trying to get him to say he wants to play for Arsenal with some disgustingly loaded questions.

Like GeJon's cock.  :laugh:

His english is shocking, I struggled to understand some parts of that interview. Isn't English the main language in Nigeria?

Wants to fuck off to Arsenal, why would he bother learning English?

His english is shocking, I struggled to understand some parts of that interview. Isn't English the main language in Nigeria?

It's the official language, like in much of Africa, but only because Britain colonised it.  Most people speak a native African language.

Similar to the Llambias "we're not selling" quotes... shame it was needed to be said but it's fairly essential to nonetheless.

The whole Martins leaving thing has been bollocks from the very beginning. Love the guy, and i genuinely believe he loves being at the club. See celebration vs Spurs; was just a release of pure passion and glory. :thup:

Similar to the Llambias "we're not selling" quotes... shame it was needed to be said but it's fairly essential to nonetheless.

The whole Martins leaving thing has been bollocks from the very beginning. Love the guy, and i genuinely believe he loves being at the club. See celebration vs Spurs; was just a release of pure passion and glory. :thup:

:thup:

Finally we might realised that 'linked to' means 'the press made this up'.