Jonas Gutierrez signed from Mallorca on 5 year deal

magorific

Dressing up as venom might send the wrong idea anyway, despite it being black and white. He might think we're all his enemies.

Dressing up as venom might send the wrong idea anyway, despite it being black and white. He might think we're all his enemies.

:lol: its that kind of thinking that makes this forum great.

:D

Imagine if the fullback marking him put on a venom mask every time he tackled Jonas.

He'd be sent of due to the new rule. :lol:

Which would be awesome and more importantly very lolzy.

Very true. :D

The magic Box sell them latex ones but fkn 30 quid :lol: I asked him to look into getting plastic or cloth ones at a cheaper price, said not at the moment but they may filter through..

Can get the latex ones on ebay for about 7 quid though..

What a legend :lol:

Sounds like a great lad. 

so did Rozenhal

So does Martins.

Was that a serious argument? :lol:

Quite an unbelievably ridiculous one.

You honestly wonder why someone would waste finger strength on typing such a stupid thing.

Heres to arthritis kicking in.

Is anyone else getting slightly worried this deal might not be as done as thought? If he still doesn't have his registration it's likely that Mallorca and the Spanish FA are refusing to release it, which means it will probobly take a FIFA or UEFA hearing to get his registration but who knows when that would take place.

Guest Flair

Sounds like a great lad. 

so did Rozenhal

So does Martins.

Was that a serious argument? :lol:

Quite an unbelievably ridiculous one.

You honestly wonder why someone would waste finger strength on typing such a stupid thing.

Heres to arthritis kicking in.

:nope:

Is anyone else getting slightly worried this deal might not be as done as thought? If he still doesn't have his registration it's likely that Mallorca and the Spanish FA are refusing to release it, which means it will probobly take a FIFA or UEFA hearing to get his registration but who knows when that would take place.

Yes. This has been dragging on too long.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Mallorca kick up a fuss and try to take it to court, but i've seen Gutierrez sat at Hartlepool in a Newcastle jacket and i've seen photos of him training with the rest of the squad, so i'm fairly settled about it.

Bloody pessimists!