Bassong: Agreement made with FC Metz.

Stu

Bassong was recently an unused member of the French Toulon U20 squad.

French results were:

France 3 - 5 Chile

France 1 - 2 Japan

France 0 - 1 Holland

Fucking shite. Get rid.

Can't even get in a shit team. Fucking mercenary.

Guest toony

if bassong and colo both get done thats bassong, collocini, gutierrez and guthrie all done proffesionally without being held to ransom = first respectable transfer window we've had for a while.

French results were:

France 3 - 5 Chile

France 1 - 2 Japan

France 0 - 1 Holland

What a useful post.

I bought a ventilateur de Paris yesterday, i have expect it to jump out of the box with a PSG strip on now.

Thats very interesting, but I won't believe we're signing him until you confirm you've seen him in a restaurant with Jiminez & Vetere.

:lol:

I bought a ventilateur de Paris yesterday, i have expect it to jump out of the box with a PSG strip on now.

Thats very interesting, but I won't believe we're signing him until you confirm you've seen him in a restaurant with Jiminez & Vetere.

French results were:

France 3 - 5 Chile

France 1 - 2 Japan

France 0 - 1 Holland

Also Zidane,Platini nor Napoleon Bonaparte managed to play or even make the squad.Charles Aznavour was injured though.

if bassong and colo both get done thats bassong, collocini, gutierrez and guthrie all done proffesionally without being held to ransom = first respectable transfer window we've had for a while.

Strange remark. They´re holding out for more money with Colo, so if we stilll sign him we will have been held to randsom. The others most people had hardly heard about and are very much gambles and at least two of them squad fillers. If this is all we get this is anything but "respectable" in my book..

Just like Colocinni is from the same club that Luque is from and Gutierrez is from the same club as Marcelinho. Both doomed to failure

on the plus side bassong is from the same club as ropert pires

(probably destined to win stuff for arsenal)

Just like Colocinni is from the same club that Luque is from and Gutierrez is from the same club as Marcelinho. Both doomed to failure

on the plus side bassong is from the same club as ropert pires

and Louis Saha

French results were:

France 3 - 5 Chile

France 1 - 2 Japan

France 0 - 1 Holland

Their own fault for not playing him tbh.

he played in at least one of the games from the start

France-Japon : 1-2

Festival International Espoirs de Toulon, Group A, at Hyeres

Goal : France : J. Quercia (69ème)

Goals : Japon : T. Umesaki (16ème), T. Morimoto (59ème)

France : B. Costil, P. Baysse, S. Bassong, S. Bouhours, V. Muratori, A. Bonnet, P. Ducasse (cap), D. Plessis, J. Quercia, R. Soumah, X. Pentecôte (puis J. Ekoko, 80ème)

Coach : J. Gallice

Japon : N. Nishikawa, H. Nakamura, N. Aoyama, M. Yoshida, M. Inoha, T. Aoyama (puis H. Hosogai, 83ème), T. Honda, K. Ueda, S. Okazaki (puis S. Escudero, 44ème), T. Morimoto, T. Umesaki (puis K. Honda, 70ème)

Coach : Y. Sorimachi

Guest 22bnw

I was going to say maybe the reason he didn't make an appearance at the U20 tournament was because he is 22...maybe I don't know enough about the Toulon Tournament.

Just to clarify, my last remark was very much tongue in cheek.

It's alright, you don't need to clarify your remarks as not being serious; no one takes them seriously anyway.  :aww:

Decent quotes from Bassong, incidentally. Nice to see that the three players we've brought in so far all seem to have professional attitudes. That, I suppose, is the benefit of signing players who see Newcastle as a step-up. Coloccini will balance that out, but hey.

I would say Newcastle was a step up from Deportiva at the moment though. They might be in Europe but still ... I think playing for Newcastle in the premier league is more of an attraction than playing for Depor in la liga at the moment.