Bassong: Agreement made with FC Metz.

Stu

Hardly a massive gamble at about £2m. If it doesn't work out, I reckon we would get most of it back for a young lad like him.

He's purely a squad player and if KK is fine with it, then so am I. :)

Then I to suggest another explanation to his conclusive essay to Newcastle: the English resuming later it arrived with a less than advances on the others... of here some times they will devour themselves the c. ........  !!! 
  mackems.gif

Just register and post this..

Bonjour les garçons, ,,,, je suis un ventilateur de Newcastle et j'aimerais vous demander tout si vous pensez que nous avons signé un joueur décent dans Basssong ? Voir comme nous l'avons obtenu sur le bon marché nous pouvons être heureux et nous pouvons lui offrir la nourriture et la femme décentes nous pensons qu'il sera très heureux d'être ici aussi.

Hardly a massive gamble at about £2m. If it doesn't work out, I reckon we would get most of it back for a young lad like him.

He's purely a squad player and if KK is fine with it, then so am I. :)

This is exactly how I feel about it. I'm not overwhelmed, but he came here on trial and Keegan seems to think he's earned a spot. I'm sure he's a step up from Edgar.

Bonjour les garçons, ,,,, je suis un ventilateur de Newcastle et j'aimerais vous demander tout si vous pensez que nous avons signé un joueur décent dans Basssong ? Voir comme nous l'avons obtenu sur le bon marché nous pouvons être heureux et nous pouvons lui offrir la nourriture et la femme décentes nous pensons qu'il sera très heureux d'être ici aussi.

Wrong kind of fan. :lol:

A defender from a team relegated from lique 1, FFS didnt we learn our lesson from last season by getting s**** centre halfs from woeful french teams, this just goes to show how mediocre we have become, shame on the person who said earlier that it was a better signing than Chimbonda take the black and white glasses of you imbecile i know who id rather have

Ex fucking cuse me ?? The reason I saw this as better than Chimbonda was because this opening in the squad, was for a squad filler. We already have two very capable full backs, we don't need another one that would expect to play every week, on high wages with a suspect attitude, we need a youngster that can fill in from time to time and at 1.5mil he's practically no gamble.

Honestly I'm embarrassed for you for making that post, shows absolutely no understanding of the current state of the squad.

A defender from a team relegated from lique 1, FFS didnt we learn our lesson from last season by getting s**** centre halfs from woeful french teams, this just goes to show how mediocre we have become, shame on the person who said earlier that it was a better signing than Chimbonda take the black and white glasses of you imbecile i know who id rather have

Ex fucking cuse me ?? The reason I saw this as better than Chimbonda was because this opening in the squad, was for a squad filler. We already have two very capable full backs, we don't need another one that would expect to play every week, on high wages with a suspect attitude, we need a youngster that can fill in from time to time and at 1.5mil he's practically no gamble.

Honestly I'm embarrassed for you for making that post, shows absolutely no understanding of the current state of the squad.

Completely agree. O0

haha, best ive seen for a whole lot of time. Ventilateur...

his name is similar to Boumsong.

I'd laugh if I didn't believe some of us will genuinely believe that means he's s***. Same with the fact he's French.

:lol:

I was just joking of course. I just hope he's a bit more useful than his ex-team mates. Metz were simply awful last year.

:lol:. fkn translation site :D

Guest ObaStar

Just like Colocinni is from the same club that Luque is from and Gutierrez is from the same club as Marcelinho. Both doomed to failure

Some nice comments he's given to Setanta;

“I’m content, very satisfied to sign with Newcastle,” Bassong told setantasports.com.

“To be honest, I didn’t expect this to happen, it’s huge for me.

“No, it’s not a dream come true to me, but it’s impossible to measure how motivated I am.

“The law of competition will show who plays and who doesn’t.

“I’ll have to adapt during a period of time, I don’t know how long it’s going to take me.

“Nevertheless, I’m ready to sit on the bench if I have to.

“I will be played at centre back, oh yes.”

“I’m content, very satisfied to sign with Newcastle,” Bassong told setantasports.com.

“No, it’s not a dream come true to me, but it’s impossible to measure how motivated I am.

“I’ll have to adapt during a period of time, I don’t know how long it’s going to take me.

Only here for the money :(

Survival of the fittest.  :coolsmiley: