Who will be relegated this year

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hull are fucking shite, regardless of who they sign they probably won't have their best player from last season. Stoke too are awful, WBA are a very good team who should at least be able to stay up, they've made some good buys too. I reckon Fulham will join Hull + Stoke.

Stoke, Hull and Fulham (unless they sign AJ).

West Brom, Wigan and Sunlan will be there or thereabouts.

Agree with what a lot of posters are saying about Blackburn. Santa Cruz, Bentley and Friedal leaving will be big blows - and they are up for sale too so not sure how much money Ince will have.

Hull have bought well; they've got a shot of just about staying above the relegation zone.

But... Stoke, Hull and Fulham - who aren't gonna survive another season if they continue to sign utter shite like they have done for the past two summer. Good riddance, too.

Can see Bolton struggling too.

I'd go for Hull, Stoke and WBA. They're the 3 weakest teams but WBA might make a fight of it. Sunderland, Boro, Wigan and Fulham will all be down there but they're quite a bit stronger than the 3 promoted sides imo.

LOL, more people think Newcastle will be relegated than Boro !!!

I went for the obvious:

WBA

Stoke

Hull

Of the three though, I go against what others have said and think Stoke will have the best chance of staying up. Got a feeling they may surprise a few people, I like the Kitson signing for them and if they can get a good keeper, some quality at Centre Half and some premiership nounce in the middle, they may be able to scrape enough points to finish 17th.

I think WBA will try to play too much football to be honest, they don't have the quality to do this at PL level, unless they significantly invest then they'll get their fair share of arse kickings.

Hull I think have just too much work to do on their squad, they've signed a few but I can't see those they have bought helping them enough. If Windass and Barmby are still playing the majority of their games then tbh they are fooked. I think they'll finish bottom but probably not threaten Derby's record low.

One thing KK teams have always been pretty good at during his time with us is putting away the poorer sides in the division, I can't see any of these teams taking 4 points from us like Derby did last season.

Guest stjamestoon

Stoke, Hull, Wigan for me. Think Wigan will struggle this year personally...think they will come to the end of there Premiership journey..

Guest newcastle4life

WBA

Stoke

Hull

Not sure any of the sides that came are strong enough to survive. But most of the time at least one team suprises everyone in their first season.

I see Bolton joining Stoke and Hull in the relegation trash heap.  Megson inspires nothing and the other two are going to be just too weak to stay up.  I find it a little mind boggling that so many people think WBA is going to go down.  They are a handy side and can play some really good football, they will surprise a few squads this season.  If they stick to their game they can be the surprise package like Reading two seasons ago.

Guest Immsy7

I think WBA have the best chance of staying up. Aslong as they keep playing good football and don't try and change the way they play. There attacking football will see them struggle against the big teams but i feel they will pick up enough points off bottom half teams to stay up.

I really cannot see Hull and Stoke staying up. They will probably be in bottom five throughout the whole season and Wigan to join them. I think they will just get sucked in at the end (see their last few fixtures).

Guest Bolton Zulu

Great! Little old Bolton written off around the country before a ball is kicked - again. Bring it on!  :coolsmiley:

Look no further than Hull City, Stoke City and any one from eight - including Bolton Wanderers, it must be said. (Blackburn Rovers may be the surprise contender!)

Can't see past the three promoted teams.

West Brom's defence is too weak, conceded a boatload last season to lower quality opposition. Hull currently have no strikers of note and Stoke lack quality all over the pitch. Can see Blackburn been down there with the lower midtable teams as will we be again unless we strengthen our team/squad before the window shuts.