Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

I know i very rarely post on here but i read it every day. To be honest i find you lads and lasses as a cracking source of info and the banter is sometimes hilarious. 

Does anybody else think all this delay over the Argie's has been Keegans two fingers up to Sir Alex's famous mind games? (As in Rooney unfit, not gonna make it, aahhh he's made miraculous recovery) or am i talking bollocks? :cheesy:

These two lads signing on the dotted makes me not really give a toss about Rooney playing TBH

Nahhh,  just guessing they wanted international clearence after the Jonas fiasco.

I imagine all relevant documentation came through at the same time (first post ;)), hence the double announcement.

Nahhh,  just guessing they wanted international clearence after the Jonas fiasco.

I imagine all relevant documentation came through at the same time (first post ;)), hence the double announcement.

Yep.  Its a shame the Spanish FA didn't slip anyone elses in there by mistake :(

everyone feeling happier now after all the gloom from yesterday?

Happy the boys are here now we need to get as many quality players through that door before sept1 and get shot of the shite that's been holding us back!

By the way, him having the Number 2 would suggest that the article the other day about Keegan wanting to play him as a playmaker was bollocks.

Aye.

He's going to cover for Beye.

Hope some people feel like right royal plums about now.

Better find something else to moan about, quick!

Creative midfielder?

Selling faye?

Lack of ambition?

New striker needed?

Just a few to keep'em going ;)

Aye, selling Faye is a joke.