Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Guest mobiius

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/4225/gutiandcolocb0.jpg

excellent signing  :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

absolute class picture    ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest neesy111

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2008/08/15/keegan-hints-at-man-utd-debut-for-coloccini-72703-21541067/

NEWCASTLE United boss Kevin Keegan has spoken of his pride at landing new signing Fabricio Coloccini and hinted he could make his debut against Manchester United.

He paraded the Argentinian international in front of the cameras for the first time today, and when asked if her would play at Old Trafford on Sunday he said it was a "definite possibility".

Keegan added: “He wants to play but I haven't decided yet.

“One of the best things about him is that he's a top player who can play in a number of positions including both full backs, centre half and the holding midfield role.”

On the subject of transfers, KK said he doesn't want to lose any more players, but thinks Abdoulaye Faye is going to join Stoke City

And while winger James Milner has been the subject of a £7m bid by Aston Villa, Keegan said: “He won't be leaving here, I'm sure of that, James Milner is the last player myself or the club owner wants to sell.”

There was also good news for United fans on the prospect of getting new players in with Keegan telling the press conference: “I hope to have one or two more signings before the window closes but they've got to be better than the players we've got here.”

Looking forward to Sunday’s clash against the European Champions, he confirmed Michael Owen wont play any part, and added he is targeting a return for the home game with Bolton Wanderers a week on Saturday.

He said it was a "tough target, but one Michael is capable of making”.

The other positive news is that while Oba Martins has been away in Nigeria this week for family reasons and to have his knee checked out, but he’s come back feeling fine.

I don't want to jinx him but:

Signed from Deportivo la Coruna

Debut against Manchester United

Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Bad memories.

He actually had a decent game in that one. It was also the first time Boumsong totally crumbled.

Bad memories.

He actually had a decent game in that one. It was also the first time Boumsong totally crumbled.

Boumsong crumbled against Yeading on his debut.

Bad memories.

Boumsong crumbled against Yeading on his debut.

Crumbled?  :lol:

Guest elbee909

I'd do some special shirt/flag with black and white stripes at the bottom, fading into blue and white ones at the top.

Bad memories.

Didn't he scored a goal early on which was ruled offside even though he was miles onside?

Bad memories.

Didn't he scored a goal early on which was ruled offside even though he was miles onside?

Yes and he lifted the ball over ferdinands head to volley inchs past the post.