Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

should we change the thread 2 coloccini wears number 2 according to the club shop?

it's been a boring day

Friday's always a better day mate  O0

But don't fucking count on it  :angry:

Bassong has 12? Isn't 12 Harpers number?

Unlucky, pal.

Nah he changed to 13 last season I think.

Bassong has 12? Isn't 12 Harpers number?

Unlucky, pal.

Nah he changed to 13 last season I think.

Harper is down as 13.

Cheers  :lol:

He made a sneaky edit  :angry:

should we change the thread 2 coloccini wears number 2 according to the club shop?

it's been a boring day

Good idea.

Can we credit this to me too? Something along the lines of "Coloccini wears number 2 - We wouldn't have known if it wasn;t for the awesome Hindu Times"   :pow:

Nice spot Hindu Times - makes me chuckle. I'm sure its all wrapped up and I'd imagine we are just holding off b/c we don't give a F to annouce - Ashley's shirt was enough confirmation, a middle-finger to the press kind of annoucement.

Dunno, that seems to go against Guti & Guthrie getting mentioned.. plus Colo probably would have been at the training session yesterday or at least on NUFCtv..

It's probably the registration. We've got monkeys for admin or something.

Dunno, that seems to go against Guti & Guthrie getting mentioned.. plus Colo probably would have been at the training session yesterday or at least on NUFCtv..

It's probably the registration. We've got monkeys for admin or something.

I mean Ashley seems the sort of bloke who holds grudges from his business past.  M<ight just be the kind of thing he'd do, maybe he wasn't that pissed off before we signed them and now is going to keep everything hush hush and Tiago, Coloccini and Baptista are going to start against Man U.

To be honest, it's probably illegal for the club to sell something with his name on it if he's not actually ours. So you'd hope this plus Ashley's shirt plus Depor confirmation plus Gutierrez' endorsement of him = he's signed.

Cue panic becuase it's still not confirmed by tomorrow though.

Guest icemanblue

I dont fink he wontz 2 cum hear coz we'z not givan him num 5. that iz wot teh holed up iz. i fink he wil siyn for the spurz coz they get evry1 nowz. ashlee is a shit managar!!

To be honest, it's probably illegal for the club to sell something with his name on it if he's not actually ours. So you'd hope this plus Ashley's shirt plus Depor confirmation plus Gutierrez' endorsement of him = he's signed.

Not illeagal in the slightest, how many names on shirt have you seen that aren't players for the club, you can put anything you like on the back of your shirt.

I dont fink he wontz 2 cum hear coz we'z not givan him num 5. that iz wot teh holed up iz. i fink he wil siyn for the spurz coz they get evry1 nowz. ashlee is a s*** managar!!

O RLY? :lol:

Do kids really talk like that these days ? God help the next generation :)

Can people not shorten Gutierrez into Guti? Everytime I see a post that says '...and for Guti', I'm thinking 'holy f***ing s***, have we signed Guti?!' and that leads to the inevitable moment where I find out that that is just not true.

Why don't you just take note of what you've written and remember?

Can people not shorten Gutierrez into Guti? Everytime I see a post that says '...and for Guti', I'm thinking 'holy f***ing s***, have we signed Guti?!' and that leads to the inevitable moment where I find out that that is just not true.

I think it's just because people can't spell these bloody foreign names :) I've been calling him Jonas cos I have no clue.

Guest neesy111

Not illeagal in the slightest, how many names on shirt have you seen that aren't players for the club, you can put anything you like on the back of your shirt.

yeah thats true, i remember a man city fan got fowler then the deal collapsed

I dont fink he wontz 2 cum hear coz we'z not givan him num 5. that iz wot teh holed up iz. i fink he wil siyn for the spurz coz they get evry1 nowz. ashlee is a s*** managar!!

I bet the Tudors would say the same about us.

Guest MrSundlofer

I think it's Nile Ranger.

I think it's just because people can't spell these bloody foreign names :) I've been calling him Jonas cos I have no clue.

Same here :D

I bet the Tudors would say the same about us.

Have you ever seen the movie Idiocracy ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

I swear this will come to pass if something is not done to stop it soon :)