Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

it's quite bad

Baggio you muppet. Just had to re-boot and lost some work.

Why didn't you just kill it via Task Manager/Mac equivalent?

It wouldn't respond to anything but a force quit (mac lingo).

It's a c***ing thing to do basically.

Come on Parky, you know the rules, and so do I

:thup:

I didn't call him a c*** and I wouldn't, never have said that about anyone in 3 years on here, just commenting on the act in the third person removed.  :razz:

He's taking the piss, mate.

It's the lyrics. mackems.gif

:laugh:

Just realised how tense this Collo thread makes me.  :blush:

I wondered when it would kick in :lol:

Guest pont-toon

it's quite bad

Baggio you muppet. Just had to re-boot and lost some work.

Why didn't you just kill it via Task Manager/Mac equivalent?

It wouldn't respond to anything but a force quit (mac lingo).

It's a c***ing thing to do basically.

Come on Parky, you know the rules, and so do I

:thup:

I didn't call him a c*** and I wouldn't, never have said that about anyone in 3 years on here, just commenting on the act in the third person removed.  :razz:

He's taking the piss, mate.

It's the lyrics. mackems.gif

:laugh:

Just realised how tense this Collo thread makes me.  :blush:

I wondered when it would kick in :lol:

only 650 hours of this sh1t to go

will be demented by the 31st at this rate :crazy2:

Just wandered past the TV & Mrs LLLO is watching the "Ideal World" channel.  Coloccini is selling wigs & styling hair on it!

you never knocked up a welsh bird ?

Genius :lol:

not as genius as making honey in your office to supplement your income

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,18168,11678_4993904,00.html

Coloccini expects Depor stay

Deportivo La Coruña confirm amazing U-turn

Last updated: 4th August 2008

Newcastle United have been stunned as their latest transfer target slipped through their grasp.

Fabricio Coloccini was expected on Tyneside for a medical on Monday evening, however it would appear he never made the flight back with the Magpies squad.

It is thought the lure of a new lucrative contract at the Spanish outfit has persuaded him to stay in La Liga for the time being.

Depor president Augusto César Lendoiro confirmed the news. He said "Fabricio will stay with us now."

"The offer from Newcastle was a good one, Deportivo can now match this offer"

Coloccini will become the latest transfer target Kevin Keegan has missed out on this summer offer after Luka Modrić and Pablo Aimar.

I see you're still a silly tit.

Newcastle United have been stunned as their latest transfer target slipped through their grasp.

Fabricio Coloccini was expected on Tyneside for a medical on Monday evening, however it would appear he never made the flight back with the Magpies squad.

It is thought the lure of a new lucrative contract at the Spanish outfit has persuaded him to stay in La Liga for the time being.

Depor president Augusto César Lendoiro confirmed the news. He said "Fabricio will stay with us now."

Coloccini will become the latest transfer target Kevin Keegan has missed out on this summer offer after Luka Modrić and Pablo Aimar.

Yup, I see your still a condescending tit.

Hey, you can make a pair of breasts now!

Baggio, you bastard.. I was just stumbling stealthly towards bed covered in vomit, trying not to wake my girl.. and I say to myslef "hey, I should check if we've signed Colo before passing out".. so with the most delicate silent clicking I manage to navigate to here and I stumble uypon this shit.. speakers on max..

Hey, you can make a pair of breasts now!

would they look like Miss Garrison's tits?

Bet you'd love that to be true.

Bet you'd love that to be true.

..and why's that then?