Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

What those fans do know is that after conceding 65 goals in the Premier League last season – only relegated duo Derby County and Reading fared worse – Kevin Keegan needs a central defender to line up alongside Steven Taylor.

Here we go again :jesuswept:

Exclusive Taylor interview coming up next week?

I know it's obvious but i will say it anyway......

Pace isn't the most important part of being a centre half, intelligence and positioning are. Pace is just a bonus. 

What those fans do know is that after conceding 65 goals in the Premier League last season only relegated duo Derby County and Reading fared worse Kevin Keegan needs a central defender to line up alongside Steven Taylor.

Embarrasing really.

Anal says it- David Craig reads it- Sky sports hear it- the fans believe it

How the fuck can he forget about Abdoulaye Faye, our best centre half?

Guest optimistic nit

For me, the most annoying thing with this silence policy is that it has given ammunition to the press as 'evidence' of the club conducting Smith and Coloccini deals behind KK's back.

Personally I think it's shown the twats up to be the shit-slinging fucktards they actually are. They're shit at their job and have to make stuff up to sell their papers to retards.

They haven't got a clue what is actually happening at the club and it's making them look stupid. Fantastic. :)

they are pathetic. the amount of anti newcastle press we get now is soley because we no longer tell the fuckers everything that is going on. some journalists are well and truely pathetic.

What those fans do know is that after conceding 65 goals in the Premier League last season only relegated duo Derby County and Reading fared worse Kevin Keegan needs a central defender to line up alongside Steven Taylor.

worst thing about that is no on asks how many were conceded under keegan, to which the answer would be not that many. why, because attack is a better form of defence. under allardyce we invited attacks hence why we conceded a lot as we could not handle the pressure but then not many teams could under those tactics

Scored 18, conceded 29 so not the greatest argument. :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

i think we have easily the best back 4 outside the top 4, but we do need a defensive mid (not this window though).

What those fans do know is that after conceding 65 goals in the Premier League last season – only relegated duo Derby County and Reading fared worse – Kevin Keegan needs a central defender to line up alongside Steven Taylor.

worst thing about that is no on asks how many were conceded under keegan, to which the answer would be not that many. why, because attack is a better form of defence. under allardyce we invited attacks hence why we conceded a lot as we could not handle the pressure but then not many teams could under those tactics

Scored 18, conceded 29 so not the greatest argument. :lol:

Yeah, still to be fair only 11 goals were conceded against teams outside the top 4 (1 goals per game).  Under the fat bastard we conceded 27 goals in 20 games against teams outside the top 4.

Guest Christian Hayne

there must be a problem with his medical or we must be hoping to sign another player and announce them both together.

there must be a problem with his medical or we must be hoping to sign another player and announce them both together.

Far too shortsighted. Just because we haven't been told about the signing yet, you assume one of those two things?

Do you not realise how crazy that is?

Guest Geordie Boyo

i am just getting bored with waiting, i just can't think why it would take this long?

I'm bored of this thread. can't believe how long it's dragged on for.....the thread...!

Is there a problem?  Newcastle have made a bid for Kaboul, around the same figures offered by Pompey, Villa etc I believe.

No, there's not a problem, because for all we know he has signed and we hate you, get out of here you're not entertaining!!!

Is there a problem?  Newcastle have made a bid for Kaboul, around the same figures offered by Pompey, Villa etc I believe.

There has been alot of reports about us being interested in other centre halves such as Ferdinand, Burdisso, as well as reports of Faye on his way out. Chances are that we are after two.

Wouldn't mind Kaboul but as with every ITK, i'll remain sceptical, no offense.

If you are on the wind up I'd be wary of a ban.