Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

It's not that I'm impatient (I am but that's a different story), I just want him integrated into the team as soon as possible, hopefully in time for the Man Utd game. We need our best players for matches like that.

It's not that I'm impatient (I am but that's a different story), I just want him integrated into the team as soon as possible, hopefully in time for the Man Utd game. We need our best players for matches like that.

What, and you think he won't be? Probably be at training on Monday, announcement or otherwise.

Was reading nufcblog again  :rolleyes:

my wife was in corporate as it was the launch of the Kicks initiative at SJP (basically local business’s and the Premier league encouraging youngsters to be active and eat well etc.). Sir Booby was there / Sir John Hall etc. MA was in the new top with Coloccini’s name on the back. Ashley gave a short speech and the Coloccini deal was mentioned. He signs Tuesday official.

Was reading nufcblog again  :rolleyes:

my wife was in corporate as it was the launch of the Kicks initiative at SJP (basically local business’s and the Premier league encouraging youngsters to be active and eat well etc.). Sir Booby was there / Sir John Hall etc. MA was in the new top with Coloccini’s name on the back. Ashley gave a short speech and the Coloccini deal was mentioned. He signs Tuesday official.

Read something similar from somebody elsewhere.

Where has this link come from anyway, someone's fantasy wish-list?

Just seen a Man City blog that reckon they're in for him. Probably half the teams in the league are thinking the same thing based on his wish to move to England and the fact that it's silly season.