Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

It was already rumoured earlier that the Spuds had outbid our initial offer.  There's no actual quotes confirming the Spuds offer though, the only quotes I know of are from Depor saying we've enquired.

Spors will get im, no bother

and we'll have to endure the 'who knows if we were even interested in him' merchants for the next week while the rest of us wonder what the idiots running our club are doing all day.

Spors will get im, no bother

and we'll have to endure the 'who knows if we were even interested in him' merchants for the next week while the rest of us wonder what the idiots running our club are doing all day.

Probably posting on internet forums about us probably not really being in for players  :cheesy:

Coloccini about to leave The sport at this moment is negotiating the transfer of the Newcastle Coloccini English. The agreement is around 12 million euros.

18:18    

Depor in these moments is negotiating the transfer of the Newcastle Coloccini English. The agreement, which is around 12 million euros, could be closed in the next few hours. The representative of the central Argentine Marcelo Lombillo, is currently in the club's headquarters polishing the final details of the operation.

In the evening yesterday and there was an initial meeting at which Lombillo submitted the bid to Lendoiro and, as he was able to see the view, the white president was pleased the proposal of English club.

The list called for the tour of Venezuela, which will be published tonight, could you clarify the conclusion of the agreement.

translated from http://www.laopinioncoruna.es/secciones/noticia.jsp?pRef=2008072700_12_209469__Deportes-Coloccini-punto-irse

the white president???

what the hell's going on over there

Coloccini about to leave The sport at this moment is negotiating the transfer of the Newcastle Coloccini English. The agreement is around 12 million euros.

Depor in these moments is negotiating the transfer of the Newcastle Coloccini English. The agreement, which is around 12 million euros, could be closed in the next few hours. The representative of the central Argentine Marcelo Lombillo, is currently in the club's headquarters polishing the final details of the operation.

In the evening yesterday and there was an initial meeting at which Lombillo submitted the bid to Lendoiro and, as he was able to see the view, the white president was pleased the proposal of English club.

The list called for the tour of Venezuela, which will be published tonight, could you clarify the conclusion of the agreement.

translated from http://www.laopinioncoruna.es/secciones/noticia.jsp?pRef=2008072700_12_209469__Deportes-Coloccini-punto-irse

I'm so using that as a phrase for having a wank.

the white president???

what the hell's going on over there

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I've got a broken rib and that REALLY hurt.

Babelfish:

Coloccini on the verge of going away

The Dépor is negotiating at these moments the crossing of Coloccini to the English Newcastle. The agreement would go up to around the 12 million Euros.

WRITING. TO CORUNNA. The Dépor is negotiating at these moments the crossing of Coloccini to the English Newcastle. The agreement, that would go up to around the 12 million Euros, could be closed in the next hours.

The representative of the Argentine power station, Marcelo Lombilla, is at the moment in soothes of the club polishing the last details of the operation.

At night of yesterday already there was one first meeting in which Lombilla presented/displayed the supply to him to Lendoiro and, according to could know the OPINION, to the president blanquiazul pleased the proposal to him of the English club.

The list of summoned for the tour by Venezuela, that will be made public tonight, could definitively clarify the conclusion in the agreement.

:smitten:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_3875752,00.html

Fabricio Coloccini has played down rumours linking him with a move away from Deportivo La Coruna.

Newcastle and West Ham have been linked with a move for the rugged central defender this summer.

Deportivo are determined to keep hold of Coloccini and the Argentine international says he is no rush to leave the Riazor.

"As I have always said since the rumours came out, I will stay at Deportivo La Coruna," Coloccini told the Argentine press.

"I am in contract and I am happy. I am perfectly well at my team and for the moment and for what I know, I will continue playing at Deportivo La Coruna.

"I didn't say in any moment that I wanted to leave La Coruna or that I had a real offer. After I played the games for the the Argentinean national team I got disconnected from everything.

"If I have to leave La Coruna depends on the club. It depends if they receive an important offer for my transfer.

"For the moment there hasn't been any official proposal, the club hasn't received anything."

:frantic:

Babelfish:

Coloccini on the verge of going away

The Dépor is negotiating at these moments the crossing of Coloccini to the English Newcastle. The agreement would go up to around the 12 million Euros.

WRITING. TO CORUNNA. The Dépor is negotiating at these moments the crossing of Coloccini to the English Newcastle. The agreement, that would go up to around the 12 million Euros, could be closed in the next hours.

The representative of the Argentine power station, Marcelo Lombilla, is at the moment in soothes of the club polishing the last details of the operation.

At night of yesterday already there was one first meeting in which Lombilla presented/displayed the supply to him to Lendoiro and, according to could know the OPINION, to the president blanquiazul pleased the proposal to him of the English club.

The list of summoned for the tour by Venezuela, that will be made public tonight, could definitively clarify the conclusion in the agreement.

:smitten:

I bet a few of our Spaniard friends have done a Bablefish for us and that's been the headline that's come up about Joey Barton.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_3875752,00.html

Fabricio Coloccini has played down rumours linking him with a move away from Deportivo La Coruna.

Newcastle and West Ham have been linked with a move for the rugged central defender this summer.

Deportivo are determined to keep hold of Coloccini and the Argentine international says he is no rush to leave the Riazor.

"As I have always said since the rumours came out, I will stay at Deportivo La Coruna," Coloccini told the Argentine press.

"I am in contract and I am happy. I am perfectly well at my team and for the moment and for what I know, I will continue playing at Deportivo La Coruna.

"I didn't say in any moment that I wanted to leave La Coruna or that I had a real offer. After I played the games for the the Argentinean national team I got disconnected from everything.

"If I have to leave La Coruna depends on the club. It depends if they receive an important offer for my transfer.

"For the moment there hasn't been any official proposal, the club hasn't received anything."

:frantic:

Well we allegedly have made a serious offer.

Well he said that yesterday or before.