Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

So is there actually anything to talk about with regards to this one or not? I'd sign him just for his hair btw.

According to their manager (so says a fan of theirs anyway) we've made an approach, and some Spanish sites reckon he's set to move here.

Believe it when I see it, as usual.

You seen him much?

Saw a bit of him in his younger days like but so much recently, I liked him back then though, typical rough Argentinian who isn't afraid to mix it about.

So is there actually anything to talk about with regards to this one or not? I'd sign him just for his hair btw.

According to their manager (so says a fan of theirs anyway) we've made an approach, and some Spanish sites reckon he's set to move here.

Believe it when I see it, as usual.

You seen him much?

Saw a bit of him in his younger days like but so much recently, I liked him back then though, typical rough Argentinian who isn't afraid to mix it about.

Just what we need tbh, we're crying out for a cynical bastard back there.

Guest Flair

a signing like this is a dream. but seriously, we are too small a club for him. unless we pay him big wages

:clap:  :laugh:

Guest Flair

i would call deportivo a club a lot smaller than ours

Very similar to us tbh. Spanish version of us perhaps.

I think if we have a parallel Newcastle United in La Liga it would more than likely be Atletico Madrid.

Guest neesy111

league position yes, financially and fan base we're a million miles ahead

they average around 25k attendance and have been financial trouble for a few years

great club though, 8 years ago we're by far the best team in spain

Guest Flair

they average around 25k attendance and have been financial trouble for a few years

They have very good supporters that make noise like ourselves tbh.

Why would he want to join a club battling relegation.

Plus Argentinians are know for their in fighting so he would surely only fuel negativity which would eventually spread to to managerial and board room level.

I can't see Keegan staying if he joins...

Guest neesy111

they have a hardcore set of fans, but the city itself is small, had been punching above their weight

Guest neesy111

Plus Argentinians are know for their in fighting so he would surely only fuel negativity which would eventually spread to to managerial and board room level.

relegation, fuck off

we would of finished last season top 8, if keegan had been here most of the time

Guest Flair

they have a hardcore set of fans, but the city itself is small, had been punching above their weight

Rather like ourselves?  They average around 36k attendence also not 25k and the city itself is around the same size as Newcastle.

relegation, f*** off

we would of finished last season top 8, if keegan had been here most of the time

We will fight relegation, five-a-side in training and a diet of meat pies isn't good enough.

relegation, fuck off

:doh:

Why isn't constant wumming a bannable offence? This is a genuine question, i'm not trying to be an arse, but if there's a right to ban people for two days for 'non-contributive posts', how does wumming not come under this? And if anyone wants to throw the whole 'attempting to get other user banned' rule at me then fair enough, but this is just a question.

Is a good question tbh, there are certain people on the forum who clearly are only here to try and get bites. They never or very, very rarely contribute something which is their real opinion.

Is a good question tbh, there are certain people on the forum who clearly are only here to try and get bites. They never or very, very rarely contribute something which is their real opinion.

I always used to like you, Jon. But that was just PERSONAL.  :razz:

OK, I'll stop.