New signing in <24 hours? No; 'over the weekend'

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

it'll also be a "how many pages in 24hrs" scenario

There's been more posts about this stupid f***ing clock tbf.

around page 11 the old board/new board thing normally gets started

Aye, and at around page 25 people are starting to complain that the thread is too long.

then on page 34 spurs sign him

:lol:

from the Deportivo-forum:

It seems the deal could reach 14 million. Depor would recieve 11 plus incentives and we don't have to pay anything to Coloccini and his agent (I like this part  ) But the amount still a rumour.

Euros or Pounds ?

It seems the deal could reach 14 million. Depor would recieve 11 plus incentives and we don't have to pay anything to Coloccini and his agent (I like this part  ) But the amount still a rumour.

Euros or Pounds ?

Probably euros as it's from the guy who's heard about the "done deal" on the radio.

Euros or Pounds ?

Probably euros as it's from the guy who's heard about the "done deal" on the radio.

In today's crazy world that's not that bad of a deal.

Mark Bresciano. Other names to keep an eye out for are Burdisso (ultimatum of early next week to decide between NUFC and Fiorentina, €5m offer, Tuttomercato) and Cesare Rickler of Chievo (Gazzetta).