Newcastle United 2-1 Valencia - 09/08/08 - Post Match Reaction from Page 22

Dave

Are we not going to get a good camera shot of the crossbar challenge?!

NUFCTV lets me down again.

You think you've been let down!!  :lol: :rant:

Gutted.

I'm pissed off that's for sure.  First it won't work on my PC, fair enough that's not NUFC's fault.  But then when I finally seem to have gotten it working I find that they've managed not to enter my details into the system somehow.  Despite the site itself recognising my username and password and saying that my TV subscription is currently active.  f***ing mongs, total waste of money!

Fatwax, yeah I got your PM, thanks.  I already had that link but thanks anyway  :thup:

I was being sarcastic! Not sure if you actually took that seriously or not.

I had the same problem as you during the PSV game, infuriated me. Wouldn't work for ages despite being paid for and active, somehow ended up working once I'd logged in and out a few times... didn't really make much sense but it's working now.

You had the problem with the license bit refusing your username/password?

game over. this is pissing me oof. none of our players seem to understand the notion of finding space and running in to it. half of our players seem to have lead in their boots. they just stand still waiting for the ball. thats how you can tell who our good players our becuase they are giving players options. ie. martins duff and guti

He got booed, disgraceful.

I'm sure his 60k pay packet this week will help him get over it.

Irrelevant and a stupid comment. As a club we shouldn't be booing players just because they are crap, it's highly pathetic. I don't feel sorry for Smith, i feel sorry for those who boo someone who has given 100%.

Are we not going to get a good camera shot of the crossbar challenge?!

NUFCTV lets me down again.

You think you've been let down!!  :lol: :rant:

Gutted.

I'm pissed off that's for sure.  First it won't work on my PC, fair enough that's not NUFC's fault.  But then when I finally seem to have gotten it working I find that they've managed not to enter my details into the system somehow.  Despite the site itself recognising my username and password and saying that my TV subscription is currently active.  f***ing mongs, total waste of money!

Fatwax, yeah I got your PM, thanks.  I already had that link but thanks anyway  :thup:

I was being sarcastic! Not sure if you actually took that seriously or not.

I had the same problem as you during the PSV game, infuriated me. Wouldn't work for ages despite being paid for and active, somehow ended up working once I'd logged in and out a few times... didn't really make much sense but it's working now.

You had the problem with the license bit refusing your username/password?

Yeah, and for some reason it'd work with some of the other videos. I'd be logged in, I'd go to stream the match and it would ask me again for my username and password which is fair enough, but it'd then say I don't have access to that content on my account.

I wasn't best pleased at the time - http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=54723.msg1423497#msg1423497

game over. this is pissing me oof. none of our players seem to understand the notion of finding space and running in to it. half of our players seem to have lead in their boots. they just stand still waiting for the ball. thats how you can tell who our good players our becuase they are giving players options. ie. martins duff and guti

Pissed off at this? You must have had a breakdown when we played Mallorca mate  ;D