Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Can we not just sack him. He's not worth the trouble.

I am sure his regular trouble with the police could be classed as a breach of contract or something. I am sure any normal person could get sacked for having to continuously be going to court for assault or drink driving. Plus his troubles had lead to him being dropped to the reserves in the first place, so surely that was like a final warning for the lad a few months back...

Guest Geordiesned

Best touch at the club according to Supermac.

Worst touch at the club according to Beardsley who's worked with him.

Guest Heneage

Christ Legends has gone down the pan. It used to be alright a few years back but now it makes Total Sport look like Question Time.

I would estimate that 95 percent of the people on this forum have done something worthy of ABH at some point in their life (I certainly have), and I doubt that the club can end his contract for this. I think we really ought to just get rid at this point, but this should not be the reason why.

Done a lot worse, been charged with less, but I didn't have a £5kpw and a future as a footballer, if I did you'd get a Alan Shearer type persona out of me.

He's no excuse, he doesn't live in the real world, quite clearly.

I would estimate that 95 percent of the people on this forum have done something worthy of ABH at some point in their life (I certainly have), and I doubt that the club can end his contract for this. I think we really ought to just get rid at this point, but this should not be the reason why.

What!?

Done a lot worse, been charged with less, but I didn't have a £5kpw and a future as a footballer, if I did you'd get a Alan Shearer type persona out of me.

He shouldn't be considered by some loftier standard because of his career or his wages (which are hardly that impressive, tbh). Nile is an idiot, but so is the majority of the population in your country. I don't think he is much worse than average.

I would estimate that 95 percent of the people on this forum have done something worthy of ABH at some point in their life

:lol:

None of you has ever left marks on someone that you quarreled with?  God bless you, then.

He shouldn't be considered by some loftier standard because of his career or his wages (which are hardly that impressive, tbh). Nile is an idiot, but so is the majority of the population in your country. I don't think he is much worse than average.

I would estimate that 95 percent of the people on this forum have done something worthy of ABH at some point in their life

:lol:

None of you has ever left marks on someone that you quarreled with? God bless you, then.

I like to think i'm a bit more civilised than that.