Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

As much as I hate this clown these things come out a lot and most of the time are proven to be bullshit, a false claim against him would not surprise me at all the twat is hated.

If it is true then jail sacked and lets hope he is never heard og again.

For what it's worth, this time I believe he is innocent based on that article, I'm basing that purely on this line:

“On Thursday, January 24, a woman reported to police that she had been raped overnight at a hotel in Jesmond."

If it was in a hotel and she was being attacked she'd have more than likely screamed then others would have come to investigate the commotion.

Been said many times before, but he’s been given far too many chances at this club. The bad egg within the dressing room. Get rid, cancel the contract and wave goodbye to him with the middle finger, innit.

Rape allegation aside.

What kind of message does spelling your name out in £20 notes send out?

at the very least he needs fucking

This shit will never end he is as thick as mince, getting rid will save the club so much bad press. Not convinced of his guilt in this but him being an utter tit is what creates this shit.. GET RID!

I'd love to know which idiot is responsible for giving him the last contract after both Hughton and Pardew had virtually given up on the bastard and thrown up their hands. Can't see another contract or someone daft enough to sign the bastard

I'd love to know which idiot is responsible for giving him the last contract after both Hughton and Pardew had virtually given up on the bastard and thrown up their hands. Can't see another contract or someone daft enough to sign the bastard

Ranger signed a new five and a half year contract on 3 December 2010.

Hughton was still manager then.

For what it's worth, this time I believe he is innocent based on that article, I'm basing that purely on this line:

“On Thursday, January 24, a woman reported to police that she had been raped overnight at a hotel in Jesmond."

If it was in a hotel and she was being attacked she'd have more than likely screamed then others would have come to investigate the commotion.

No screams, just Boo's.

Would we even be able to sack him though?

Surely a precedent has already been set with us keeping Barton when he got sent down?

He was worth something. We'd sack ranger should he face prison time, especially for rape.

Chances are though there is nothing in this.

Guest Roger Kint

Would we even be able to sack him though?

Surely a precedent has already been set with us keeping Barton when he got sent down?

This will be his 5th(?) arrest coupled with endless reports of indiscipline, fuck precidents we have every right to peddle the stupid little prick immediately.