Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Look at how little we've spent on strikers, if he'd knuckled down he could have been getting minutes in the Premiership right now. Bet he doesn't regret it cos he got his pay off.

I reckon he would have started a few games this season tbh. He would have been more useful than Shola if he'd put the effort in.

His barrister asked him: “Are there down sides to being a footballer?”

He replied: “Yes. I got quite a bit of racist chants. Out in town there was quite a bit of racist fans.

“If I had a bad game some of them would abuse me. You have to deal with it in a professional way.”

He replied: “Yes. I got quite a bit of racist chants. Out in town there was quite a bit of racist fans.

“If I had a bad game some of them would abuse me. You have to deal with it in a professional way.”

:lol: quite a bit of fans?  Professional? 

I know you shouldn't laugh at apparent racism.  But I don't believe him TBH.  He got abuse because he was shit, didn't try, took the piss and was quite a bit of extremely unprofessional.

:lol: quite a bit of fans?  Professional? 

I know you shouldn't laugh at apparent racism.  But I don't believe him TBH.  He got abuse because he was shit, didn't try, took the piss and was quite a bit of extremely unprofessional.

A professional way while out drinking in town. Really professional.

@ChronicleCourt: Ranger bangs glass dock and says "Thank God for that"

It's that sort of sordid behaviour that got him into this mess in the first place.

Banging glass docks? :lol:

Banging back doors

Remy hoping for same.

Was cleared ages ago.

So he has been found not to have raped her...but she walks away free and gets to live her life.

Were as no matter what mud sticks and people will alway judge him now.

Fair enough he is a knob but how many people are being accused only to be found innocent.

Its sick that a woman can have sex feel bad then just accuse somone of rape.

Anonymity is counter-productive, unfair and discriminatory.