Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

leon knight ‏@LeonKnight_ 6h6 hours ago

Cos he has tattoos. his nick name on his interior, he ain't smiling & he's wearing a hoody. So we should hate him SMH. U man are shallow AF!

In fact let me unfollow @FootyAccums account, so many followers but trying to spread and drag a mans name through dog shit for nothing.

Dnt care how many chances he's had. Players have killed people & shagged family members wives but upheld the highest of legends. Behave pls.

Guest chicken little
But it appears the former Newcastle United striker is still enjoying living his extravagant lifestyle by posing for a picture in his car.

this guy is completely off the chain! he can't be controlled! just sitting there, getting his photo took in his car like it's nowt!

Am I missing something or does this "personalised interior" amount to nothing more than a cheap transfer on the inside of the door?

It doesn't. He used to drive a white Range Rover Sport with the letters on the front re-arranged/added to to spell: 'RANGER POWER'. He was still at NUFC at this point.

Also, he's on £850/wk at Blackpool, plus appearances and goals. So he's going to have to get by on the £850/wk it would seem, and then some porridge. I give it three years tops.

What a waste.

• 2 weeks later...

He's given an interview to SSN. He looks very child like in his actions and vocabulary. He's constantly fidgeting, he's conversations are like what a child would say.

I think there might be something wrong with him mentally, and I'm not just talking about the bad attitude gangster thing he had going on.

He's given an interview to SSN. He looks very child like in his actions and vocabulary. He's constantly fidgeting, he's conversations are like what a child would say.

I think there might be something wrong with him mentally, and I'm not just talking about the bad attitude gangster thing he had going on.

Alright, Dr Nick.

Guest reefatoon

Saying all that, he is allowed to use an oven though.

Saying all that, he is allowed to use an oven though.

My mam is an obsessive control freak who liked to make life as hard as possible, thats why I went through a period of time where she would have preferred me not to use the oven. It wasn't a case of not being able to use the oven, it was a case of refusing to make me something to eat whilst they made food for themselves and not following me to cook for myself so I had to settle to either eat out (too expensive) or eat the ready made junk food that they had bought despite me wanting to eat healthily at the time.