Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

For what it's worth, I know someone who plays for Southend (really nice guy) who says Ranger is pretty quiet and not a bad guy, does his training and goes home without kicking up a fuss at all.

He's had phone calls to make so had to get straight home.

For what it's worth, I know someone who plays for Southend (really nice guy) who says Ranger is pretty quiet and not a bad guy, does his training and goes home without kicking up a fuss at all.

Yeah, that excuses all of the shit that he's done and said in the past.

The fucker is scumbag.

Yeah, that excuses all of the s*** that he's done and said in the past.

The f***er is scumbag.

Well yes, I'm not saying he isn't based on his past, I just thought it was interesting what this guy at Southend thought of him. I expected him to say he was a complete cock but he obviously didn't.

Guest firetotheworks

He's a massive piece of shit like. He's not worth talking about beyond that aside from the length of time he should be behind bars.

I would say that this boy has wasted his talent and his career, but the fact that he has made it 7 years and to age 25 in his career with a lack of amazing talent, long criminal history, and repeated shows of general disdain for his team and the sport is actually incredible in some ways. Society will dismiss Nile Ranger long before football does.

The only thing that will dismiss him from football is if it's out to do with bairns or rape.

Even then it's debatable. Look at that Plymouth keeper. Kill two kids, have a few years out then re-sign back for them and get made club captain. Nowt much gets said about it.

The only thing that will dismiss him from football is if it's out to do with bairns or rape.

Gary Glitter still had a fanpage on FB until recently :lol:

Ian Watkins probably still has one.

EDIT: A quick search shows it's still got 479 likes :scared: