Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

He's given an interview to SSN. He looks very child like in his actions and vocabulary. He's constantly fidgeting, he's conversations are like what a child would say.

I think there might be something wrong with him mentally, and I'm not just talking about the bad attitude gangster thing he had going on.

Saying all that, he is allowed to use an oven though.

My mam is an obsessive control freak who liked to make life as hard as possible, thats why I went through a period of time where she would have preferred me not to use the oven. It wasn't a case of not being able to use the oven, it was a case of refusing to make me something to eat whilst they made food for themselves and not following me to cook for myself so I had to settle to either eat out (too expensive) or eat the ready made junk food that they had bought despite me wanting to eat healthily at the time.

Wait, your mum refused to feed you? :lol:

• 5 months later...
Guest Phillipealbert

I can remember him giving Premier League defenders a hard time, but he was obviously never at Welbeck's level. Could've been decent though, definitely had talent.

I can't. He was absolutely useless.  Added nothing to the team, and couldn't finish a fish supper.  His record speaks for itself.  If he wasn't such a turbocunt, at best he would be a League 1/2 player.

Thought he looked a right handful, and had loads of potential, but his attitude fucked it all.

Was it spurs at home where he missed a right sitter, couple of yards out at a tightish angle? If that had gone in, maybes things would have been different - he would have got even more big headed.

Thought he looked a right handful, and had loads of potential, but his attitude f***ed it all.

Was it spurs at home where he missed a right sitter, couple of yards out at a tightish angle? If that had gone in, maybes things would have been different - he would have got even more big headed.

Was West Ham at home.

5-0 when Best got a hat-trick.

• 3 weeks later...