Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

He did, he played against Reading and Sheff Wed then got loaned out.

Was a performance to be remembered too.

Indeed,  I remember how s*** he was

:lol:

And somehow manage to forget how shit Ranger was in the first half against Leicester, or away at Peterbrough, or in a fair few of his sub apperances.

Horrific attitude?

For an entire season he wasn't even acknowledged by his manager. His attiutde last season was spot on, even if he looked a poor player.

..he refused to play

Rubbish, he played for the reserves.

Think he meant this season.

Have you all been dropped on your heads or what?

Yes we have but it has not had the devastating effect that it seems to have had on you, I think you must have been drop kicked at birth..

Horrific attitude?

For an entire season he wasn't even acknowledged by his manager. His attiutde last season was spot on, even if he looked a poor player.

..he refused to play

Rubbish, he played for the reserves.

Think he meant this season.

Have you all been dropped on your heads or what?

Your clueless.  Xisco doing as much running as Nile Ranger honestly? just wow.  Then to go on about his 'spot on' attitude - when within a year of him being here he refused to play :lol:

And somehow manage to forget how s*** Ranger was in the first half against Leicester, or away at Peterbrough, or in a fair few of his sub apperances.

Was brilliant the whole game against Leicester if I remember correctly. Most of his sub appearances have been under 20 minutes or so. He has had more time recently to be fair but he's still looked dangerous to me.

And somehow manage to forget how s*** Ranger was in the first half against Leicester, or away at Peterbrough, or in a fair few of his sub apperances.

Was brilliant the whole game against Leicester if I remember correctly. Most of his sub appearances have been under 20 minutes or so. He has had more time recently to be fair but he's still looked dangerous to me.

Exactly, he changes the game when he comes on, stretches the defences.

Skirge man you don't even know what you're fucking arguing.

Who is arguing?

I say Xisco was shit... Ranger has been decent, he has had a positive effect when he has played and has a very bright future.

Its simple really, I am not even aware there is a debate there really, you just seem to enjoy posting your deluded bollocks and we just pretend to give a fuck so you have something to do.

His attitude last season was brilliant, and I bet I could easily dig up a fair few examples of other posters alluding to this.

Did you monitor Xisco's running? He never stopped against Hull or West Ham. Certainly ran lots in his 2 sub appearances this season.

He was poor in the first half.

Don't really understand this Xisco/Ranger debate in the first place?

I'm not saying Xisco's better or worse.

I just can't understand this ridiculous hype for Ranger (and his effort levels) when Xisco was called lazy and shite.

Don't really understand this Xisco/Ranger debate in the first place?

I'm not saying Xisco's better or worse.

I just can't understand this ridiculous hype for Ranger (and his effort levels) when Xisco was called lazy and s****.

Seems a better prospect to me. Just seems more naturally talented than the plodders I see around so much. Athletic with a good first touch and decent awareness and a lot of pace. I don't blame people for getting excited about a young lad who has potential to be effective after having so many journeymen and mercenaries at the club for so many years.

He challenged two defenders and the keeper for the ball & nearly won. Thats why the keeper cleared it poorly to Colo. If he doesnt do that, we dont score. I dont personally ignore those kind of contributions as they do make a difference.

Again the results do back it up, as i said he's done well most of the times he's played. Not every single game, in certain games the entire side was rubbish. Doesnt make sense to single Ranger out in that sense. If you're comparing consistantly solid performances, he's only 2nd behind Carroll. The only thing he has missed is a goal & getting time upfront.

f***s sake if thats the case we have to applaud whoever put the ball in for ranger to challenge, and whoever got the ball to him and colo for getting the ball wide etc etc etc.

when in fact what you are saying is that in the run up to the goal he played a part, not even a touch, therefore the goal was down to him. favouritism at it's most pathetic blindness.

Not really, im talking about a situation that i wouldnt expect most players to create in the first place. The only other whos done that is Carroll again. You're comparing that to passing, which is something all our players are capable of. Nor did i say that meant that the goal was solely down to him anywhere, i said he had a hand in the goal? And you're having a go at blindness  :lol: Ive said several times he creates chances, explain how that isnt a situation of him creating a chance.

You'd be calling for him to stay in the reserves had it not been for Nolan.

Where as Nolans contribution would be identical regardless of whos playing upfront huh, again lets ignore that.

People would be less patient without Nolan scoring, thats just a normal reaction. That doesnt prove somehow players like Carroll/Ranger cannot possibly ever be useful at scoring and that we should/would give up on them. It means that we'd be less patient with their progress. It also means we'd have been even less patient with that of everyone else ofcourse, such as Harewood your favourite playing like garbage.

Why do people still argue with Ronaldo?

Because its fun, I was bored out of my mind and it passed the time for a bit. I laugh so hard man, he repeats the same old shit over and over he's like one of those auto responce IRC bots.

His first senior start, and he later went on to win the MOTM award and a standing ovation :lol:

Absolute ridiculous debate.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Am not knocking Carroll but at the end of thier careers I think Ranger will be remembered as a much better player.

Nyther of thm will be rememberd because their both fkn shite

He challenged two defenders and the keeper for the ball & nearly won. Thats why the keeper cleared it poorly to Colo. If he doesnt do that, we dont score. I dont personally ignore those kind of contributions as they do make a difference.

Again the results do back it up, as i said he's done well most of the times he's played. Not every single game, in certain games the entire side was rubbish. Doesnt make sense to single Ranger out in that sense. If you're comparing consistantly solid performances, he's only 2nd behind Carroll. The only thing he has missed is a goal & getting time upfront.

f***s sake if thats the case we have to applaud whoever put the ball in for ranger to challenge, and whoever got the ball to him and colo for getting the ball wide etc etc etc.

when in fact what you are saying is that in the run up to the goal he played a part, not even a touch, therefore the goal was down to him. favouritism at it's most pathetic blindness.

Not really, im talking about a situation that i wouldnt expect most players to create in the first place. The only other whos done that is Carroll again. You're comparing that to passing, which is something all our players are capable of. Nor did i say that meant that the goal was solely down to him anywhere, i said he had a hand in the goal? And you're having a go at blindness  :lol: Ive said several times he creates chances, explain how that isnt a situation of him creating a chance.

you wouldn't expect him to create what ? he didn't create, he challenged for a ball that was close to him and it happened to fall that way. if we hadn't scored from it you wouldn't bring it up or at least give credit to everyone who touched the ball in that move regardless of who they are.

no he wasn't. he was decent but the performance was hyped up because it was a youngster making his debut. had exactly the same performance been put in by a more experienced player it wouldn't have been seen as "brilliant".

oh and shola looked a better prospect whern he first broke through.

no he wasn't. he was decent but the performance was hyped up because it was a youngster making his debut. had exactly the same performance been put in by a more experienced player it wouldn't have been seen as "brilliant".

That's really a matter of opinion. It was made MORE impressive due to it being his first game. Was still bloody good regardless.

That's really a matter of opinion. It was made MORE impressive due to it being his first game. Was still bloody good regardless.

good,not brilliant and as i say, made more of because he's young than the actual performance warranted.

good,not brilliant and as i say, made more of because he's young than the actual performance warranted.

Fascinating.