Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Today was the first time I have saw him in the flesh his a lot taller than I thought very thin.

How'd Spear do?

I only saw him with about 10mins to go as I was watching the U16's. He had a few decent runs with the ball but looks a bit chubby to me, of course U18 football is a big step up for him. Hopefully he will start next Friday against the scum so I will be able to judge him better.

Those names above pretty much says it all really.

I remember Finnigan was scoring  somthing like 2 goals every single game with the reserves  and u-18, same goes for Chopra.

But that class goal Ranger scored against Wigan was somthing that you don't see every day :D

Guest Jawesome

Fickle fuckers :lol:

Please give the kid a chance and don't snipe him if he doesn't skin the entire opposing team and score a couple on his senior debut.

How many goals did the likes of Chopra score for the reserves at 17 years old?  Can't remember this much fuss being made about any of the names mentioned here at that age.  Nah Power Rangers the real thing! :)

Guest palnese

i remember chopra as massive talent at the age of 16-17ish. could have been decent for us i reckon, given time and chances. but now he is just a smb

Guest Jawesome

i remember chopra as massive talent at the age of 16-17ish. could have been decent for us i reckon, given time and chances. but now he is just a smb

Most intelligent post ever.

/sarcasm.