Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest Geordiesned

just scored again v boro reserves

Nile Ranger, having netted a hat-trick for United's Juniors at the weekend, got his third goal for the club at this level when Godsmark cut through the Boro backline before rolling into the path of his team-mate to slot home from eight yards out on 77 minutes.

Won 4-1. Barton played 80 minutes.

Guest Heneage

If the club can wrap him up and keep him out of trouble, this lad could have a bright future.

Dyer

Barton

Bowyer

Bellamy

:(

that was my point we failed with these.

Guest optimistic nit

If the club can wrap him up and keep him out of trouble, this lad could have a bright future.

Dyer

Barton

Bowyer

Bellamy

:(

that was my point we failed with these.

they failed themselves (apart from bellers)

I'd rather keep him in the reserves for the rest of they year at least, no point rushing him into the first XI. And to be honest he has scored some decent goals but I'm still undecided whether he's good enough yet.

If Carroll can get in...

I'd rather keep him in the reserves for the rest of they year at least, no point rushing him into the first XI. And to be honest he has scored some decent goals but I'm still undecided whether he's good enough yet.

If Carroll can get in...

If he was a foot shorter he'd be in league 2 now.

Was down visiting some folk in manchester the other day and one of them used the word bumbaclart.

bumbaclart:

a man who indulges in sexual activities such as CBT and felching with many different men at once.

Darren got bumbaclarted and felched by russel and the ginger crew in sainsburies car park