Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Sad it will end like this. He had great potential

Did he though? Good athlete, can't say I saw much technical ability or intelligence in his play. Was just very raw which worked to his advantage.

Did he though? Good athlete, can't say I saw much technical ability or intelligence in his play. Was just very raw which worked to his advantage.

Yes.

Aye let's condemn him before we even know what the hell has happened  :facepalm: :facepalm:

If he is at fault then no doubt that is him done and dusted here

According to the police he's apparently broken someone's jaw, ran off then been caught and arrested. As I said before, by all accounts they wanted him out of the club anyway. He's just confirmed it. Not a lot else to it really, the club stood by Carroll because of his ability (value).

Aye let's condemn him before we even know what the hell has happened  :facepalm: :facepalm:

According to the police he's apparently broken someone's jaw, ran off then been caught and arrested. As I said before, by all accounts they wanted him out of the club anyway. He's just confirmed it. Not a lot else to it really, the club stood by Carroll because of his ability (value).

Fair enough if that is what has happened, can't defend that

Obviously if he was mint and scoring the club would back him BUT as it is he is going to get ditched

According to the police he's broken someone's jaw, ran off then been caught and arrested. As I said before, by all accounts they wanted him out of the club anyway. He's just confirmed it. Not a lot else to it really, the club stood by Carroll because of his ability (value).

This is the point, at the end of the day. He's given the club excuse they've been searching for to get rid of him. Regardless of what actually happened, I'd be amazed if this doesn't see him cut loose. As Dave says he has no real value and he's on a stupidly long contract (which, again, they signed off on). What he's done is nowhere near as bad as a few things Carroll did, but money talks to these people more than most.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Yes.

He didn't. But thanks for your input.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-14691913

Newcastle player Nile Ranger arrested over assault

The Newcastle United striker is helping police with their inquiries

Premier League footballer Nile Ranger has been arrested after a man was left unconscious with a suspected broken jaw in an attack.

The 33-year-old victim was found outside Cosy Joes Pub, in the Groat Market in Newcastle, after police were called in the early hours.

Mr Ranger, 20, was later arrested on suspicion of assault.

Newcastle United refused to comment, but a source confirmed the striker had been arrested.

A Northumbria Police spokesman said: "The injured man was unconscious and was taken to the Royal Victoria Infirmary suffering from a suspected broken jaw.

"The offender made off and police carried out a search of the area.

"A 20-year-old man was arrested a short time later, nearby, on suspicion of assault and is currently helping police with their enquiries.

"Police are appealing for anyone who was in the area at the time who may have seen or heard anything suspicious to contact them."

Mr Ranger, from London, moved to Newcastle in July 2008 following his release by Southampton.

he has to be the biggest idiot alive.

he has the mental capabilities of a thousand year old dead rat.

Splinter was wise as fuck!

didn't account for the splinter argument! Good call!

Anyway; his mental capabilities isn't his biggest talent.