Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

he has to be the biggest idiot alive.

he has the mental capabilities of a thousand year old dead rat.

Splinter was wise as f***!

Yes he was and now we have turtle chaos

:mackems: :mackems:

:lol:

Is it Ashington that sounds like that?

Aye :lol:

Not really! :D

Guest sydneycove

Ranger is surely now about seventh choice now.

1. Ba

2. New Striker

3. Shola

4. Best

5. Sammy

6. Vuckic

7. Lovenkrands

8. Re Sign Kuqi

9. Call Xisco back from loan

10. Ranger's Mam

11. Beardsley

12. Physio

13. Kit man

14-52014 Someone from the crowd

52015. Ranger

Cant believe we both missed Shearer as well....

Ranger is surely now about seventh choice now.

1. Ba

2. New Striker

3. Shola

4. Best

5. Sammy

6. Vuckic

7. Lovenkrands

8. Re Sign Kuqi

9. Call Xisco back from loan

10. Ranger's Mam

11. Beardsley

12. Physio

13. Kit man

14-52014 Someone from the crowd

52015. Ranger

beardo won't be happy to see this list :shifty:

This club, man. Jesus titty-f***ing Christ.

Howay man, nowt to do with the club, they've have tried our hardest on the lad, time to give up.

I agree, this is different to Barton or Carroll, both had redeeming features and were seemingly more interested in being footballers. Ranger is in my opinion a lost cause.

Just sack the useless sack of s****. If you're going to act like an idiot, at least have the good grace to contribute on the field.

Tit of a bloke, terrible striker. Just bin him.

Aye must have him on gross misconduct for this surely.

Are we allowed to sack him or will we still have to pay his wages? Just wondering as we couldn't sack Barton when he was banged up.

I thought we could but chose not to, it's gross misconduct, fairly sure we could sack him with no come back.

Are we allowed to sack him or will we still have to pay his wages? Just wondering as we couldn't sack Barton when he was banged up.

I thought we could but chose not to, it's gross misconduct, fairly sure we could sack him with no come back.

Didnt barton commit the offence when he was a man city player? the offence he was banged up for, perhaps thats why we cudnt sack him...

nope I'm sure Joey's legal team were threatening Ashley with a lawsuit if we tried to sack him.

If he was out on a Friday night (before a Sunday match) and he punched a bloke and broke his jaw, we're well within our rights to sack him.

He's breached the rules of being out and the err rules of breaking the law :laugh:

Guest michaelfoster

i think they had an option with Barton to sack him and keep his registration so he cant sign for anyone else. Its gross misconduct and also surely a breach of contract if he goes to jail because he cant turn up for work.

I wonder why he lamped that guy? Couldn't take a bit of friendly p*ss taking is my guess.

Exactly everything here is a guess.  Prob was his fault and being a cock but we needs facts