Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

My mates just been sat next to Pardew on a flight to London. He was chatting about players and Pardew told him there's a player about to be shown the door for persistant bad behaviour. He wouldn't name him but I think you realise why I post in on this thread.

He asked about Ba but he wasn't forthcoing with anything, my mate said he smiled and winked and said he couldn't say anything.

• 2 weeks later...

He is a lost cause.

I guess he regret this when he gets older. fucking moron!

The sad thing is he probably won't. He's earnt a fair wage with us the past year or so for doing fuck all. Can see that being good enough for this little wankstain.

He is a lost cause.

I guess he regret this when he gets older. fucking moron!

The sad thing is he probably won't. He's earnt a fair wage with us the past year or so for doing fuck all. Can see that being good enough for this little wankstain.

He might be too stupid to grasp what he have wasted.

As for him being a "gangster" i think he will waste the money before he is 40.

Unbelievable stuff really, think about how many less naturally gifted players who would die to get a shot in the PL, sickening!

He is a lost cause.

I guess he regret this when he gets older. f***ing moron!

The sad thing is he probably won't. He's earnt a fair wage with us the past year or so for doing f*** all. Can see that being good enough for this little wankstain.

He might be too stupid to grasp what he have wasted.

As for him being a "gangster" i think he will waste the money before he is 40.

Unbelievable stuff really, think about how many less naturally gifted players who would die to get a shot in the PL, sickening!

Thing is that there probably are less talented players in the Premiership playing now, but because this guy is a clown he is missing a golden opportunity. I'd be happy to sack the fool now. Time to move on.

Wonder what wage he is on, can we not free transfer him? Not many people get blessed with the chance of being a professional footballer, something we'd all love to have and he's pissed it up against the wall. What a joke of a person.