Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Traffic cops are a bit of a pain in the arse like, their main job is to just pull aside anyone over in order get them to admit to a driving offence if theirs no major incidents for them to attend too.

Other coppers I can't really say a bad word about, how often do you see a panda car stopping someone in a car unless they have a valid reason?, heck I see them going out with one headlight out and going faster than the speed limit even overtaking people who are travelling the speed limit in the process (obviously without the lights flashing as well)

Ranger though is a mug for posting these images.

Erm...

Traffic cops are a bit of a pain in the arse like, their main job is to just pull aside anyone over in order get them to admit to a driving offence if theirs no major incidents for them to attend too.

Other coppers I can't really say a bad word about, how often do you see a panda car stopping someone in a car unless they have a valid reason?, heck I see them going out with one headlight out and going faster than the speed limit even overtaking people who are travelling the speed limit in the process (obviously without the lights flashing as well)

Ranger though is a mug for posting these images.

Erm...

yes, you read it.

Me and my mates used to get stopped near enough every night, but a car full of young lads driving around we expected it. This lad is an utter twat in every way, so he was stopped by the police "AND?"  needs to bastard grow up. His career as a player is over, we touted him around for free and no fker wanted him, he is just going to milk his wage from us until his contract ends.

Two years ago I used to think he'd become a very good player for us.

Most angry with him for throwing away the huge chance he had. He had made quiet a few appearances for his young age by the end of 2010/11. Even though his goalscoring was shit, he turned a couple of games around and looked a real prospect when we played Liverpool, Spurs etc.

Shame.

Remember when we first signed him and a few thought his antics back then were funny. :lol:

Str8888888 like a banana gang. A forum low point.

I quote Brian Kilcline when I say this: "Sack that shit."

What's the story on his recent offending? Wasn't there an ABH, drink driving and drunk and disorderly on running.

There's a good chance he's committed this offence whilst on bail or when subject to a community order. Should give the tosser some jail time, he's had far too many chances.