Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

well he must have made a hell of an improvement in punctuality and work effort if he's getting a start even if the game isn't exactly the most important game we've ever played. Hopefully he can keep this up and reach the potential he showed a few years ago

Real shame that Campbell's injured as I'd have been much happier seeing him start a game. He'll be 18 in the new year, needs to be pushing on.

Aye before long he will be 35 and it will be all over.... Kick on Adam lad before it's too late.

And apparently he's not injured.

I hope he has a good game, scores himself a goal and gets a feel for it. We could do with another reliable striker.

Exactly, I don't have a problem with giving him a second/third/whatever chance as long as the manager thinks he's earned it. I don't get any satisfaction from writing people off.

I hope he has a good game, scores himself a goal and gets a feel for it. We could do with another reliable striker.

Exactly, I don't have a problem with giving him a second/third/whatever chance as long as the manager thinks he's earned it. I don't get any satisfaction from writing people off.

Yip, i hope he causes them all sorts of bother and scores a hat trick as if he applies himself he's obviously got talent.

Guest icemanblue

He probably hasn't been charged with murder yet because his shooting abilities are cack.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh boy! ZING!!!

My view as well. Although I can hardly remember what he was like it's been that long. Cisse might get some joy playing alongside him if he starts.

He worked hard and caused defenders problems even if he never looked like actually scoring. More of a nuisance than a talent but that isn't always a bad thing.

Feel a bit weird hoping he does well but I do actually think he COULD be a useful player even if he really doesn't deserve the chance.

Always looked to me like a he was a talented striker, just needed to sort himself out and work on certain things. How many times has he been getting arrested and causing shit though since those performances? Personally think he's had more than enough chances and he should have been shown the door a long time ago. It's up to the manager though, I guess we'll see how he has turned a corner like he claims.

He worked hard and caused defenders problems even if he never looked like actually scoring. More of a nuisance than a talent but that isn't always a bad thing.

Feel a bit weird hoping he does well but I do actually think he COULD be a useful player even if he really doesn't deserve the chance.

That's why I would like to see Cisse alongside him. Ranger was a handful up front and I could see Cisse getting on the end of a few chances from the confusion caused to the defence.

He probably hasn't been charged with murder yet because his shooting abilities are cack.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh boy! ZING!!!

Such an angry little man. :lol:

Anyway, if Ranger has applied himself to a standard that has earned him a place, so be it. It's fair enough imo; i can't see him making any great strides but we could use another striker really. He looked like he had a fair bit of talent at one point.