Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Young Amoebi wants to shut his gob............having a go at the fans when you think of the living him and his charlatan brother have made off the back of fans support.

Both him and Ranger can fuck off. Jokers.

Very disappointed with that from Sammy like. Totally expect it from Ranger but Sammy should know better. Especially after what he said totally contradicts Shola's attitude.

Rake-like motherfucker can do one.

Booing is totally stupid

how else do fans show dissaproval to the management, adn tbh im sure thats what it was and not directed at players.

Booing during the game is totally stupid* is what I meant to write, not sure what happened there..

Full time fair enough, not while the game is being played though.

Booing during the game is totally stupid* is what I meant to write, not sure what happened there..

Full time fair enough, not while the game is being played though.

I didn't boo but I'm glad others did because if they hadn't the shit substitutions would have been glossed over.  The reaction to the changes was timely, understandable and necessary.  Even now, he only says that he probably got the Marveaux substitution wrong and he implies that if he did get it wrong,  it was only because Cabaye had to come off which is bull shit.

Even now, he only says that he probably got the Marveaux substitution wrong and he implies that if he did get it wrong,  it was only because Cabaye had to come off which is bull s***.

Against a team at the bottom, you're 1-0 up, the whole sensible idea would be to catch them coming forward, NOT replacing the blokes who could do that.

I am staggered that even an idiot like Pardew couldn't see the bloody obvious to all. You don't clear the midfield so they can INTENSIFY their attacking.

Guest hobshobs

Ranger is a f***ing mess, but on this occasion he's spot on. Anyone who boos at the match is an utter pillock (and I speak as someone who was there when we went down).

Achieves absolutely nothing and makes you look like a cretin in the process. Embarrassing.

Your username says it all really. If Shola and his likes had been booed out of this club then we wouldn't be in the state we are today. Contributed nothing again yesterday. Absolutely nothing.

Ranger is a f***ing mess, but on this occasion he's spot on. Anyone who boos at the match is an utter pillock (and I speak as someone who was there when we went down).

Achieves absolutely nothing and makes you look like a cretin in the process. Embarrassing.

Your username says it all really. If Shola and his likes had been booed out of this club then we wouldn't be in the state we are today. Contributed nothing again yesterday. Absolutely nothing.

:lol:

I doubt there is a single Newcastle fan who would willingly contribute to Rangers wages.

Hope he gets fined for this outburst, if he doesn't its a fucking disgrace.

Not sure why he'd get fined when all he's doing it echoing the manager.

Love this guy.

I doubt there is a single Newcastle fan who would willingly contribute to Rangers wages.

Well the manager should be sacked for his latest performances, probably not the best person to stick up for when he's got everything so wrong.

Its not Ranger's place to have a go at the fans for anything. The comments are totally unacceptable, not the booing as much as he'd have a point in the right context (this time he doesn't) but telling us we don't have to pay their wages, unfortunately season ticket holders have no choice, and if they did he'd be unemployed. It is goading the fans, insulting them and upsetting, a player shouldn't be doing this, especially one which has done nothing for the club apart from drag its name through the gutters with his off-field behaviour time and time again while taking a wage 95% of us would dream of.

Well the manager should be sacked for his latest performances, probably not the best person to stick up for when he's got everything so wrong.

Its not Ranger's place to have a go at the fans for anything. The comments are totally unacceptable, not the booing as much as he'd have a point in the right context (this time he doesn't) but telling us we don't have to pay their wages, unfortunately season ticket holders have no choice, and if they did he'd be unemployed. It is goading the fans, insulting them and upsetting, a player shouldn't be doing this, especially one which has done nothing for the club apart from drag its name through the gutters with his off-field behaviour time and time again while taking a wage 95% of us would dream of.

I totally agree with you mate, he's so thick though that he probably doesn't realise how outrageous he sounds. He's simply following Pardew's comments/excuses; that the booing cost us points.

I totally agree with you mate, he's so thick though that he probably doesn't realise how outrageous he sounds. He's simply following Pardew's comments/excuses.

I touched on this yesterday but what was Pardew telling them at FT? That the crowd were booing the players, that we are on their cases? Ranger has been prompted by someone, even sammy, too thick to have an opinion of their own, sounds like Pardew is creating a siege mentality, but is using the fans as the attackers not 'the rest of the world' as say Fergie uses.

He's influenced a couple of youngsters in to believing his lies, he will have a few senior players thinking it over, but there'll be a couple there at least that see right through him and they must think what a awful cunt you are, can't wait till you go. Those players will be going through the motions, during a relegation battle that is frightening.