Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest MrSundlofer

Nile Ranger shows Brad Inman and Stevie Folan (all Newcastle) how to do it.

http://photos-a.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v1502/189/44/1072421779/n1072421779_200648_2631.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

The lad to his right kind of looks like Tevez, but not in a major way.

Christ, imagine hearing that about yourself.

Nah just been talking to him, the usual stuff about how I am his role model and when he makes it he will dedicate it to me. Already asked if I would be the godfather to his children when he has some.

Nice lad but a bit eager to impress me  :blush:

Nah just been talking to him, the usual stuff about how I am his role model and when he makes it he will dedicate it to me. Already asked if I would be the godfather to his children when he has some.

Tooj is a bit like that with me tbh :blush:

tooj and wullie planning a family ?

Tooj is a bit like that with me tbh :blush:

Fuck off man. :lol:

Doesn't look like he stayed in...

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1961/60/71/516135106/n516135106_5305779_9477.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1961/60/71/516135106/n516135106_5305754_5427.jpg

Guest Howaythetoon

He's a mong and wants f***ing slapped. To normal decent black people what charvas are to normal decent white people - trash. The worst thing about it all is its false as fook. Just be yourself you bumberclart.

Guest johnson293

With an injury crisis, wonder if he'll get a call up for the squad against Hull?

Scores a goal (or two) and then Kinnear can say 'Its like having a new signing' if/when we dont sign anyone else in the Window!

With an injury crisis, wonder if he'll get a call up for the squad against Hull?

Scores a goal (or two) and then Kinnear can say 'Its like having a new signing' if/when we dont sign anyone else in the Window!

I'd fucking love it if he came off the bench and scored the winner. :nile:

I'd fucking love it if he came off the bench and scored the winner. :nile:

I think a lot of people on here would, even more so whilst celebrating he took a banana from his sock and threw it into the crowd.