Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

I would buy it, except it really doesn't look like it's worth £18.

Fair enough.

The higher price is due to the combination of that particular t-shirt (the piping etc) and the banana design which costs us to use.

Guest diddimz

I would buy it, except it really doesn't look like it's worth £18.

Fair enough.

The higher price is due to the combination of that particular t-shirt (the piping etc) and the banana design which costs us to use.

If i drew a Banana, could we use that instead, i wouldn't charge either. Or is it Nile has now got a patent on Banana designs?

It's hard to explain.

We can only upload vector images that meet certain criteria and we can initially only upload three. They then have to be checked off by the Spreadshirt team. It was much easier to use one already there, though it costs us.

If you (or anyone else for that matter) are any good on Adobe Illustrator drop me a PM, but I don't want to get into arguments on here about this.

If you (or anyone else for that matter) are any good on Adobe Illustrator drop me a PM, but I don't want to get into arguments on here about this.

Yeah, take it to any other thread, just dont disgrace this one.

I've never really known why people have always called tooj a t***/nob/c*** etc. But I've just had a look back through this thread and found:

He seems like a f***ing bellend. Someone should pillage the c*** and strip him and leave him open air in Walker. Might knock some sense into the lad.

:angry:

He has banged in loads of goals so far this season, yet Lua Lua gets a brace last night and all of a sudden he is giving JK selection problems? crazy stuff, but thats the Rinnie Gill for ya.

If Guthrie and Butt both miss out then Lua Lua and Ranger should both be on the bench vs Pompey.

Guest Stephen927

He has banged in loads of goals so far this season, yet Lua Lua gets a brace last night and all of a sudden he is giving JK selection problems? crazy stuff, but thats the Rinnie Gill for ya.

If Guthrie and Butt both miss out then Lua Lua and Ranger should both be on the bench vs Pompey.

Think it's selection problems in the way of we have no pace through central midfield and no genuine right winger.