Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest gogonileranger

y do ppl put sammy n nile in the same sentence

forgive me nile i jus did ..u r 2 good 2 b put next to that name.

is it coz they r both black?? becoz its like comparin the two but 1 ...nile is WAY betta!

Guest diddimz

y do ppl put sammy n nile in the same sentence

forgive me nile i jus did ..u r 2 good 2 b put next to that name.

is it coz they r both black?? becoz its like comparin the two but 1 ...nile is WAY betta!

I agree with everything in this post.

Guest The Libertine

Nathan Forster put the Blades ahead in the 38th minute but Donaldson was able to prod home from four yards after his first shot was block by the 'keeper.

After 75 minutes Williams finished from seven yards to put United ahead just as penalty appeals for a foul on Ranger were waved away and Ranger headed in a McLaughlin corner a minute later to seal the win.

Guest diddimz

Nathan Forster put the Blades ahead in the 38th minute but Donaldson was able to prod home from four yards after his first shot was block by the 'keeper.

After 75 minutes Williams finished from seven yards to put United ahead just as penalty appeals for a foul on Ranger were waved away and Ranger headed in a McLaughlin corner a minute later to seal the win.

So his penalty appeal was disallowed he gets up and still scores, what more proof do you need that Nile is God.

Excuse this old git intruding, but I have to ask - where does this 'Str88888888888 like a banana' come from? I can't work out whether it's a surreal invention of someone on this forum, or whether it has any wider cultural significance.

Don't laugh. You'll be old too one day.

Excuse this old git intruding, but I have to ask - where does this 'Str88888888888 like a banana' come from? I can't work out whether it's a surreal invention of someone on this forum, or whether it has any wider cultural significance.

had it on his MySpace page.

Thanks.

That still leaves a few questions, but I'll stop there.

Thanks.

I thinks it's London ghetto lingo.

Thanks.

I thinks it's London ghetto lingo.

A google search didn't turn much up, apart from this

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=aSRmxC47VNMC&pg=PA204&lpg=PA204&dq=%22straight+like+a+banana%22&source=web&ots=gF63Xp3Z5d&sig=MQnHH_MiH0VB4EbUc7BPO0kmY_E&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result